Shells questions

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Is it possible to make a shells furni, and then make it redeemable in the shells section by credits in phoenix emu?

Lee_01

Jun 28, 2012
Are you wanting to create a Shells catalogue with furni in it that you can purchase with Shells?
Or are you wanting to create credit-like-furni which can be redeemed to Shells?

If you're wanting to create a Shells catalogue with furni in it that you can purchase with Shells, follow these steps;

1) Create another catalogue page, if you don't know how to do this then there's no hope. Make sure you put the parent_id to -1 so it shows on the main section.
2) Remember the catalogue page number that you created for the Shells catalogue.
3) Now find the furniture you would like from the catalogue items and change the page id to the Shells page id.
4) Now to enable it so that you purchase the item with Shells, follow these three steps
1) Change the credits to 0
2) Change the Shells to 4 as a default no matter what price you want the item to be sold for
3) Now enter the amount of Shell you want the item to be sold at under the pixels section.

So if you wanted to put a Blue Pillow for 16 points, your database should look like the following;

cost_credits cost_pixels cost_snow
0 16 4

The term 'Snow' defines Points, Snow and Hearts.
Now that you have successfully done this, head into your client and write the following;

:update_items and then :update_catalogue
Also, I would like to add that if you haven't got Shells present on your client in the top right hand corner where your credits, pixels and HC are then do the following;

Open up your external_variables.txt and write the following at the bottom then save;

purse.widget.currency.shells.enabled=1

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Are you wanting to create a Shells catalogue with furni in it that you can purchase with Shells?
Or are you wanting to create credit-like-furni which can be redeemed to Shells?

If you're wanting to create a Shells catalogue with furni in it that you can purchase with Shells, follow these steps;

1) Create another catalogue page, if you don't know how to do this then there's no hope. Make sure you put the parent_id to -1 so it shows on the main section.
2) Remember the catalogue page number that you created for the Shells catalogue.
3) Now find the furniture you would like from the catalogue items and change the page id to the Shells page id.
4) Now to enable it so that you purchase the item with Shells, follow these three steps
1) Change the credits to 0
2) Change the Shells to 4 as a default no matter what price you want the item to be sold for
3) Now enter the amount of Shell you want the item to be sold at under the pixels section.

So if you wanted to put a Blue Pillow for 16 points, your database should look like the following;

cost_credits cost_pixels cost_snow
0 16 4

The term 'Snow' defines Points, Snow and Hearts.
Now that you have successfully done this, head into your client and write the following;

:update_items and then :update_catalogue
Also, I would like to add that if you haven't got Shells present on your client in the top right hand corner where your credits, pixels and HC are then do the following;

Open up your external_variables.txt and write the following at the bottom then save;

purse.widget.currency.shells.enabled=1
credit-like-furni which can be redeemed to Shells, I already have a shells shop. But I want to make shells like credits, redeemable and such.

Lee_01

Jun 28, 2012
Ah okay. Then in that case I don't know. But Jay is right to some degree regarding renaming, although there's more to it than just renaming.
I think if it was currency then you'd change CF (credits) to PTS (points) or something along those lines, I'm not sure.
I read a tutorial on it some time ago, but there's not much around for making your own pixel currency. In fact there's not really much on making currency.

Hepixhotel

Mar 1, 2013
You mean shells exchange or ..? If the swf name is something like CFC_500_goldbar change the name in furniture table to PntEx_500_goldbar. And when you redeem it you get shells. If that's what you're trying to say

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
You mean shells exchange or ..? If the swf name is something like CFC_500_goldbar change the name in furniture table to PntEx_500_goldbar. And when you redeem it you get shells. If that's what you're trying to say
Yeah I want to have it so when I exchange a shell, it updates the points.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Yeah I want to have it so when I exchange a shell, it updates the points.
Like I said before you rudely said changing the name won't do anything. I have created customs including redeemable tokens for shells. You have to change the name to PntEx_ something_# look up a tutorial and quit telling me I am wrong facepalm.jpg

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Like I said before you rudely said changing the name won't do anything. I have created customs including redeemable tokens for shells. You have to change the name to PntEx_ something_# look up a tutorial and quit telling me I am wrong facepalm.jpg
I change the shell item that name?

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
I tried changing the shell item to PntEx_1_goldbar and PntEx_1_shell none of them worked.

Users who are viewing this thread