Sharefast idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Android Share Fast app. I suggested it to Josh before but he said "The only problem is the screen sizes." Would it be possible if they enter their screen size in before start up of the application? Perhaps a form where you can enter (W, H) Etc..?

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Could easily get round this he's just lazy! Also the new mobile sharefast website should work?

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
It does but however I'd rather have an application easy access to my data.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
He could do a drop down with a selected list of phones for like first time run and that would configure and save screen size

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010

This may help when optimizing Android Apps across different device screen sizes. (3.5" - 4" Phone, 5" Phone, 7" Tablet, 10" Tablet)

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I have no interest in doing apps for phones, as a mobile theme is universal (unless you have a shit phone) and doesn't require much additional work.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
There already is a sharefast app for Appstore though? I have it currently.
Unless if your talking about android store alone,

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Android Share Fast app. I suggested it to Josh before but he said "The only problem is the screen sizes." Would it be possible if they enter their screen size in before start up of the application? Perhaps a form where you can enter (W, H) Etc..?
No need, ShareFast is now mobile!

Vega

Oct 16, 2010
So clearly Josh shows no further interest

Why won't Josh just hire someone in to do the work for Sharefast so he doesn't actually have to do such things that person if he or she is a programmer can develop that one for mobile users that might be an idea.

That would make it easier and it would get more people to go to Sharefast because now they can also upload using their mobiles and Sharefast having a developing team who is updating Sharefast time by time.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Just sayin, but Just tried Sharfa.st app...Defo fit to Iphone size because, when I went to it, everything was in the top corner rather than to scale with the size of the screen.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Thread closed,

Josh has clearly stated that the Mobile site is online and active.
Those with the ios sharefast app, i have a feeling this may be pulled from the app store as i dont think Josh wants to pay $99 a year when ios6 is now capable of uploading directly from the web (however this is my general thoughts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread