[SERVICES]Taking Requests

BitchesLoveCake

Dec 8, 2014
Wanting to progress my knowledge on photoshop and hopefully make a name for myself. So i've decided to take requests on banners, Logos, etc. I can't code for shit but probably will learn soon so i can only offer a photoshop design of a website.

Just fill out this application and when i can be bothered i'll start designing.

Name-
What You want-
Description-

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
What Resolution is your desktop ?. Also a Graphic of Eminem all swagged out ofc with some lyrics next to it ? or we could code it to play music videos haha
Nah put some sick line in it like "I am whatever you say I am, If I wasn't then why would I say I am? In the paper, the news everyday I am, Radio won't even play my Jam." from The Way I am

And 1440 x 900

BitchesLoveCake

Dec 8, 2014
Nah put some sick line in it like "I am whatever you say I am, If I wasn't then why would I say I am? In the paper, the news everyday I am, Radio won't even play my Jam." from The Way I am

And 1440 x 900
I'll get onto it after this game of civ. Might take a few hours to get something decent :)

Mikey

mmm Hi
May 26, 2012
Can you make me a signature about the same size of yours or bigger doesn't matter
Name- Chip
What You want- Maybe like a bag of potato-chip in the background
Description- Don't Eat me
~Thanks Chip

BitchesLoveCake

Dec 8, 2014
I'll work on both in the morning :)

@AssLikeThat Working Progress. Anything You want changing or should i re-start :p
This is a screenshot btw.
29fa4ad6298bd28425ab30caadebe5a7.png

Enlighten

Oct 1, 2013
I feel like a new Signature would work :p. If so let me know what type. GIF or just normal.
If you want a gif what text would you like :3
Sounds good.
Wanted: GIF.
Text: Enlighten
Extra comments: If you want to go all out, just make it flashy. :p

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Name- JayCustom
What You want- Gif background of minecraft blocks exploding from tnt with my name coming out of the hole
Description- Looks real minecraft

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013
Name- KSOfficial (Kevin & Stef)
What You want- YouTube Banner/Logo
Description- Just a sexy looking YouTube banner and logo that fit together for my channel.

Link:

Users who are viewing this thread