Searching: HabboSWF - R63 ~ With belcredits

Delite

Nov 15, 2013
Hi, all.

I searching for a nice & good HabboSWF, with a Belcredit system. Anyone? With a catalogus (complet), and R63. And no bugg's, or image bugg's. And nice buttons & customs.
Anyone?

Greetz,

- Delite

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
You're not asking for much are you hahaha. I advise you to get a revcms. Edit it to your liking. There's already decent releases out there to get you started. Catalogue, well, go to another popular english forum, and find the jess catalogue. Most people use hers, and it's really nice. It has lots of customs. The belcredit system can be made for any habbo swf. Just edit the habbo swf, and add the diamond images. Pretty simple. On my hotel i have bells.

Also, use the 3.11.0 emulator. There's an amazing edit right now, with extra commands. Just keep looking and you'll see it.

Netskyau

Dec 16, 2013
You're not asking for much are you hahaha. I advise you to get a revcms. Edit it to your liking. There's already decent releases out there to get you started. Catalogue, well, go to another popular english forum, and find the jess catalogue. Most people use hers, and it's really nice. It has lots of customs. The belcredit system can be made for any habbo swf. Just edit the habbo swf, and add the diamond images. Pretty simple. On my hotel i have bells.

Also, use the 3.11.0 emulator. There's an amazing edit right now, with extra commands. Just keep looking and you'll see it.
Could you provide a link? I had a look around on the forums n google and couldn't find it.

Users who are viewing this thread