Searching for a working loader to retro!

vik93

Dec 29, 2010
I havent found 1 simply loader that works on 1 month, i had a retro for about 1 year ago but NO loaders works :S im using webs.com and will NOT use weebly.com!
Some1 can please post a WORKING loader for me that is easy to setup.

Thanks!

Mike1

Oct 18, 2010
weebly is the best for old sch retro as it works webs do not thats what you problem is and mostly the dcrs dont work on thehabbbos.org, so good look mate.

vik93

Dec 29, 2010
The loader is the problem :S I need a working one. when i make one on thehabbos.org it dosnt loads on my site. is it cuz i have it on webs.com?

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
weebly is the best for old sch retro as it works webs do not thats what you problem is and mostly the dcrs dont work on thehabbbos.org, so good look mate.

Read the first post before posting, if you want a working loader then I suggest you use a loader maker by searching on Google there is no other way and not many people actually use old schools on DevBest to actually give you one, best result will be is to just search for one.

vik93

Dec 29, 2010
Read the first post before posting, if you want a working loader then I suggest you use a loader maker by searching on Google there is no other way and not many people actually use old schools on DevBest to actually give you one, best result will be is to just search for one.

This loader maker at thehabbos.org dose it works? So what is the ''new'' thing to load and check in and so on? please give me a site for this new thing to check in with a tutorial please. regards.

Users who are viewing this thread