Recruiting Searching for a co-owner

Mar 20, 2014
Alright so basically I'm searching for someone to own a hotel with me. You dont have to be too techy, just good at moderating shit.

Dec 2, 2011
WARNING - FrostBiteRetros:

Hi all ""FrostBiteRetros"", is a SCAM. No-one help him, he says he Wants me too buy the VPS and set it all up, he also apparently has a 1GB Windows VPS from a Scamming Host, No-one trust or help ""FrostBiteRetros"", he just uses and Try's to scam you. This is a Warning to you all.....

Mar 20, 2014

Hi all ""FrostBiteRetros"", is a SCAM. No-one help him, he says he Wants me too buy the VPS and set it all up, he also apparently has a 1GB Windows VPS from a Scamming Host, No-one trust or help ""FrostBiteRetros"", he just uses and Try's to scam you. This is a Warning to you all.....
Oh mmk. I already have a vps and setup retro. Yes its a 1gb vps and its a trusted host? They have good service and the vps is fast? You have no proof I ever wanted to scam you, and I have records of our conversation on skype. I dont know what you're on.

Mar 20, 2014
Denying what? Stop being a jackass and trying to make me look like a noob lmao. You're the noob thinking I would scam you.

DrPepper

I drink myself on a regular basis get over it
Jul 14, 2012
Frost if you are interested in a manager or co-owner still my application is here: I would be willing to work with you if the position is still available.

StrangerSumo

Sep 13, 2012

You're claiming others to be a scam? Grow up Huon

Users who are viewing this thread