Revolution Emulator [C#, R63B, Encryption Cracked, DAO, Fluent NHibernate, Lua Plugin, Mono]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antoni0

Jun 10, 2012
TBH, i think this guy is fake. Theres this guy named Hudson on O.Taku. Hes coding a Emulator right now and it only takes him 1 week, youve been developing on this for a month. i would like to see more code atleast or even a stable demo.

Your all over the forum with your Boasted Emulator, saying its the best,yet it takes more than a month to make, im waiting for the moment were you faked it all.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
I take my time, at my own pace that i feel comfortable in.
Fake? Check out Github, and see the code we produce, and compare it too the code to Hudson.
I guarantee you it will way better. Boasted? Not really, Rev is just an amazing project here at Devbest.

Also i have not been developing for a month, this project started back in November the First, we also have done the new protocol properly, as Mr.Hudson if he has the RC4,RSA,Banner done, please take you common mind brain out of here.

One can easily get on to the new protocol by packet logging, but one can not easily produce a good stable emulator with Encryption within a week, unless your ripping me lol.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
TBH, i think this guy is fake. Theres this guy named Hudson on O.Taku. Hes coding a Emulator right now and it only takes him 1 week, youve been developing on this for a month. i would like to see more code atleast or even a stable demo.

Your all over the forum with your Boasted Emulator, saying its the best,yet it takes more than a month to make, im waiting for the moment were you faked it all.

I looked at his thread. First off. I've only seen an edited boot up of Uber.
Second is that there is no actual proof of other work apart from the ServerMessage that's for the latest protocol stolen from other C# projects.

And he doesn't know what he's talking about. So there.

Reactions: Zak

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
I just checked this development of Hudson out.
It is not even on the new protocol, and it's based of Uber.

What the hell are you fucking on.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Started working on Data Access Object (DAO) for C#, have done the basic class.

Pushed new updates on Git.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Started working on Data Access Object (DAO) for C#, have done the basic class.

Pushed new updates on Git.
Mind sharing the latest client screenshot please? I just want to see what's new as of now.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
There's nothing new in-game, i just wanna get DAO done, and get the old Sql classes updated with it, then start to finish working off Navigator.

frash23

May 26, 2012
I'm so excited :D
Also, i know this is from scratch, but are you somehow building it off another emulator source, like looking on the code of another source to code it?
Sorry for the weird/nooby question D:

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
The only code i've used that is not mine, is the Encryption which was from Jsvr and Mango's .NET sockets.

iHarrison

Mar 11, 2012

Hudson will probably stop the development sooner or later because he knows that it'll be a waste of time. And from the looks of things he doesn't know what he's talking about either, and it just in there for the attention.

AlexFallen

Developer
Jul 19, 2011
Hudson will probably stop the development sooner or later because he knows that it'll be a waste of time. And from the looks of things he doesn't know what he's talking about either, and it just in there for the attention.
Yeah, because just because it takes a week, doesn't mean he's any good at it, here, like he said, takes his time, so that way we have one of the best EMU's possible.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Mikkel, is off the team for attempting to sell a simple edit of Butterfly.

Hard Evidence:

Short but simple Translation:
Mikkel: tell him we don't sell anything.... pici don't gonna be to something it's what we both know

Kris: ?

him: you had told sluh about pici

kris: no? lol

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Whats been done has been done, also more proof just came in is that you ripped one Josh's packets, "UserInfo.cs"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread