Revolution Emulator [C#, R63B, Encryption Cracked, DAO, Fluent NHibernate, Lua Plugin, Mono]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Don't care because I'm not the only one being hated looking up around other sections i'm pretty sure that there are more people hating on each other which makes no sense because being an hater over internet is being childish and don't worry i'll not be awaken when people click the button which shall never happen because nobody cares about your arguement.
I bet if you had no internet youd have no life if internet is As I quote " internet is so childish" then why are you using it. Also Like They'd Care more about your retarded argument

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Or might be like a day or less if I do it correct, but yea I am not very good with programming wise.
Also I hate doing the programming, the reason why I code a habbo emulator is not to focus on C#, but on Habbo's packets.
You get it right? Lawls.

Good luck I guess.. hopefully there will be good updates in these days, o yea, I heard ur using JSrvr? <:(

Also.. R63B is a BAD name, it's not even called R63B, it's just R63 with new packets, doesn't make it called R63B
Lol? its officialy called R63B by sulake.
Probbobly becuase the new UI they're importing.
----
But uhm Zak, i heard Mikkel say that the emu is now working with hte most recent swfs? True? so im guessing that the new UI is coming slowly ^.^ Great :)

JoshB

Jun 3, 2012
Lol? its officialy called R63B by sulake.
Probbobly becuase the new UI they're importing.
----
But uhm Zak, i heard Mikkel say that the emu is now working with hte most recent swfs? True? so im guessing that the new UI is coming slowly ^.^ Great :)
No it isn't, you are still thinking that? Jesus.

JoshB

Jun 3, 2012
No way, u are serious using the same method for catalog page as I use?
Did Mikkel made it?

I'm talking about the GetPageStrings2().Count shit.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Did Mikkel made it?

WATCH OUT! COPY AND PASTE111!!!!1!11!

It's the count of strings, derp, just people have been lazy in past. :p

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Did Mikkel made it?

lol that's just the call, for the count it's part the structure.
The code behind it must be way different then yours.
If i copied something from your emulator, to mine it would ruin the whole environment, since mine runs totally different.

AlexFallen

Developer
Jul 19, 2011

So the GitHub file is technically an UNSTABLE|BETA release of the EMU? In a way?

Nike

#MGK
Jun 9, 2012
May I ask, will marketplace work with this emulator? As I want one on my hotel! ;P
And are horses compatible?

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
You guys should make it so there is no limit of coins on the marketplace ^.^ Becuase people can sell rares if its not limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread