Revolution Emulator [C#, R63B, Encryption Cracked, DAO, Fluent NHibernate, Lua Plugin, Mono]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Not much updates me and Adil are figuring out how to fucking handle data on the SuperSockets, i think Adil may have found it.

DevDexter

Sep 8, 2012
Supersockets aren't BS. They're better to use than BeginAccept EndAccept etc..
Anyway, good luck I suppose?

Feedback

Haboa Hotel
Jun 11, 2012
Oh, I heaven't been following the development. But where can I find all the information on what's done and when might it be released? And will the emulator be updated like Phoenix, it will it be dumped like Uber?

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Whai .NET Framework 4.5
I cant use on my computer,
that really sucks,
Use 4.0, alot of people use it.
We decided to use .NET 4.5 because of its support for the new async keyword among other things.

Feedback, it will be regularly updated.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
.NET 4.5 is not hard to install lol, it's free and not that heavy on memory size.

As Adil said, .NET 4.5 gives asynchronous programming more of a advantage by giving us a way to parallel program, and take advantage of different cores of processors.

.NET 4.5 features the keyword 'async' as Adil said, and 'await' which allows the multiple tasking work.

It also has a lot of new methods to support these keywords around the .NET socket library, for example a old method in one of the stream classes called Read(), now has a new method (the old still exists) called ReadAsync() which works with Task type variables like Task<int>, i won't go further into detail since most of you's are probably lost at what i am saying at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread