RevDB [MySQL, MyISAM]

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
That version of Rev was completed 6 months ago, but it was buggy as fuck and pretty much basic overall so It was never pushed to my git. I do have a private version which stated before that I like to experiment on.
Oh okay. Will we ever see a full version of RevolutionEmulation? lol

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Oh okay. Will we ever see a full version of RevolutionEmulation? lol

I highly doubt it, only quite a few people I know that work on Habbo now anyway. Habbo is pretty much 'dead'

Mikkel works on Unity time to time. The rest have gone different paths, I can only assume that they work on projects that are of the same language.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
I highly doubt it, only quite a few people I know that work on Habbo now anyway. Habbo is pretty much 'dead'

Mikkel works on Unity time to time. The rest have gone different paths, I can only assume that they work on projects that are of the same language.
So it completely works?

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
To some sort of extend I guess, Yes? The database is pretty much fucked and the networking... Don't get me started on that. I wouldn't call it a successful project.
Atleast you actually made it :3 You should develop a new version of RevCMS if kryptos stopped and let you
What build is this? R63B or R63?
R63

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Atleast you actually made it :3 You should develop a new version of RevCMS if kryptos stopped and let you

R63
Oh don't get me wrong, Me and Kryptos have always been on good terms, but could be a good New Years resolution.

Anyway better stop going off-topic before I get warnings.

o/

Oh and @Brontos have a check at the source code and compare it to others.

Users who are viewing this thread