RevCMS Theme "Shango" [Mango edit]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaheemz

Feb 4, 2012
Hey.. :):
Today i'm releasing this RevCMS theme i made.
Just editted the Mango theme, so i call it "Shango".

I hope you like it because i spend 3 hours on this and i'm not even gonna use it. (Got my own theme).

So, like+rep me if you'll use it :)

Why is this theme better than the Mango theme?

- You can change the menu&headershit at templates/header.php so you don't have to edit the menu&headershit on every page!

- You can change the footer at templates/footer.php so you don't have to edit the footer on every page!

- The design is more detailed (better?)

- I removed the bullshit

Screenshots:

Index
4.png

Register
5.png

Me page
2.png

Account settings
6.png

News
1.png

Maintenace
3.png

// 404 error is the same as maintenace.

Download link:

Password = 76SUQSSL

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
That is actually pretty nice, however I do think you should of either used up all the space on index&register, or aligned the boxes a tad better, but good work(Y).

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Downloaded it as a test, and noticed that you used your username instead of {userName}

7Ww32n.jpg

Jewixx

Mar 6, 2012
Shame about this, i would of had great fun with this template. I have no idea, whats wrong with it but when i switch to this skin, there is no images working?

Jewixx

Mar 6, 2012
Here is a image of the login of the skin, I just dont understand why the style isnt showing? .. Anyone got any ideas please.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Here is a image of the login of the skin, I just dont understand why the style isnt showing? .. Anyone got any ideas please.

If you used Habbo theme before there are certain things replaced thus making other skins (like Mango and Priv) stop working. (class files thing)

s0ul

May 19, 2012

If you are using Mango or Priv go to skins>Mango/Priv>styles you will see several files using notepad then you can change there i think o-o.

shaheemz

Feb 4, 2012
It works fine for me ?
And if i doesn't just add <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="CSSLINKHERE"/> to your header.php

Stretchers

Feb 18, 2012

Because you changed the name of the Folder Leave it as Shango.

Nailezned

May 24, 2012
Because you changed the name of the Folder Leave it as Shango.
Not really. If he did, then the logo wouldn't show. If he renamed the folder and the logo shows, it must be linked over the internet or linked to somewhere else.

iTunesHoi

May 23, 2012
Nice shaheemz, but create a stafflist please. And give me than the new downloadlink, Thumbs up ;)

Sorry for my bad english,
Thanks ,
;)

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010

It's his index.php in his main folder, I forgot which one I used to make it work, I think I replaced it with the Default one Rev came with or it was the one with the habbo theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread