[RevCMS]PurityASE

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
I flipping love this. Definitely best ASE out there by a long shot, I want to see more work from you buddy! Well done.

DarkXIDE

Oct 3, 2011
I have only give badge, and give item? Help me?
It is because the ASE thinks another level is the administrator level. The code think that the rank with the id 7 is administrator, if you change the administrator rank to 7 it will give you full access.
I flipping love this. Definitely best ASE out there by a long shot, I want to see more work from you buddy! Well done.
I'm glad you like it. Unfortunately I'm not working with Habbo anymore because all it takes to host a hotel. But people who want some extra functions to their hotel, send me an pm and I will try to code it for you.

DarkXIDE

Oct 3, 2011
Maybe a v2 of this? :D
I might actually make a V2 but then I need suggestions of what to add and I don't really know this forums so good, am I supposed to create a new thread there you can write suggestions or should we use this one? Anyway, I'm taking suggestions for a V2.

Tash

Hi.
May 6, 2012
I might actually make a V2 but then I need suggestions of what to add and I don't really know this forums so good, am I supposed to create a new thread there you can write suggestions or should we use this one? Anyway, I'm taking suggestions for a V2.

You know ubercms housekeeping's? make it like them
copy ubercms add-ons you can get ideas/suggestions on it.. and maybe secure the housekeeping i think your housekeeping have exploits.

DarkXIDE

Oct 3, 2011
You know ubercms housekeeping's? make it like them
copy ubercms add-ons you can get ideas/suggestions on it.. and maybe secure the housekeeping i think your housekeeping have exploits.
So you mean I should make a housekeeping with the same look as now but functions as on UberCMS? Yeah, I know about a few exploits but sending out an update just to fix it wasn't really necessary imo.

Tash

Hi.
May 6, 2012
So you mean I should make a housekeeping with the same look as now but functions as on UberCMS? Yeah, I know about a few exploits but sending out an update just to fix it wasn't really necessary imo.

Yes and probs make the layout more better :D

Users who are viewing this thread