(RevCMS) New Register (RevCMS)

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
You know how Rewel on Otaku Released this I'm going to re-release it with my edit of it...

You know know you got this?

im455s.png

Well I decided to edit the image and fix it to

stepone.png

So that Line and the Credits Were gone.

I didn't really like the second form of register so I deleted it Lol. so then I added another Register Page into it that requires web-gallery to work. Instructions in the Package Downloaded, Don't trust Don't Download.

Click
Click

Web-Gallery is now included thank you KyleVonnie

P.S:Hope you like the Release. Read The ReadME.txt before something goes wrong. I am not Responsible for that.

Could a Moderator Move this to Rev > Plugins?

Credits:
Me - 2.5% for fixing the image and adding the mini edit and Dis Bad thread,
Rewel - 92.5% - For Coding The CSS and Releasing it in the First Thread. - From Otaku
Habbo - 5% for The Images.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Seems cool, but it just makes the process for the user a lot longer, the faster they can play is better IMO, but nice release.

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
I don't get the bit about web_gallery and the register doesn't seem to work without it, anyone know where I can find it?

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Crazy i think leviathn wants you to search in rage. or otk.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Lol, I might edit the habbo theme and release it when im done :D Would love if You might Help me :D :D

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
In my opinion, this isn't really a good register. The version that habbo use of this the user walks up to the desk then you click a bubble and then it goes the other way and goes from there (long but it's nice to have that) but I agree with Sledmore. Users prefer to just quickly click a few things type some things then get on with playing - not faffing around with walking up to a front desk.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
something I can remember. Im working on the new Habbo.com Register which is 80% complete :)

Users who are viewing this thread