Revcms logo fail! [Pleas Help]

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
Easy, get a different name of the hotel with about 5 letters in to fit in the dimension of the allowed space. If not then I don't know, sorry.

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
I advice you the following.

- Choose a shorter name.

- Try to find the located area where you can change the size and have longer logo's

For now the problem is just that you're logo (Like Reed said) is too long and so it won't fit.

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
Go to common.css and find "logo" line and increase its width. 
I advice you the following.

- Choose a shorter name.

- Try to find the located area where you can change the size and have longer logo's

For now the problem is just that you're logo (Like Reed said) is too long and so it won't fit.

Don't post nooby solutions. If you don't know the exact solution, then don't post shit.

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
@Tiny

You're post didn't make any utter sense.

Don't post shit? Really who's the one posting shit here? Clearly you so don't tell people what to do if you can't do it better yourself son.

Yes i did know the exact solution and clearly it was: to increase the width so the logo size doesn't show up half way because the text is too long.

Anyway don't tell others to not talk shit when the actual shit-talker here is yourself. Keep your eyes and your judging on yourself because you don't seem to do any better.

Some people try their best to give the solution they can give. People should be happy that people are actually trying to and so i never gave any noobish solutions unlike you. Making double posts.

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
@Tiny

You're post didn't make any utter sense.

Don't post shit? Really who's the one posting shit here? Clearly you so don't tell people what to do if you can't do it better yourself son.

Yes i did know the exact solution and clearly it was: to increase the width so the logo size doesn't show up half way because the text is too long.

Anyway don't tell others to not talk shit when the actual shit-talker here is yourself. Keep your eyes and your judging on yourself because you don't seem to do any better.

Some people try their best to give the solution they can give. People should be happy that people are actually trying to and so i never gave any noobish solutions unlike you. Making double posts.
Sorry instead of quoting Reedz post, i did your's. Sorry again. And changing the logo name isn't a proper solution. + My solution helped him. Half of your post doesn't make sense too. 
Thanks for the help TinyBuilder, that worked perfektly ! :)
Anytime :)

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
Sorry instead of quoting Reedz post, i did your's. Sorry again. And changing the logo name isn't a proper solution. + My solution helped him. Half of your post doesn't make sense too. 

Anytime :)

To be honest, for me it did make sense. But it's fine let's not argue over something rather stupid everyone makes mistakes and let's keep it like that. And beside that your solution was way better than mine tough.

Users who are viewing this thread