[RevCMS]How to Put a Radio On the Client? R63[RevCMS]

HonkyWam

Tickle me Elmo!
Dec 8, 2011
Well, I want to know how to put like a radio on the client cause I put mine on and when the client starts loading it dissapears and it's pissing me off If you can help me do this it would be awesome thanks :)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Get the radio code and put it in your client.php , done. If you use a service that allows you to edit what your radio looks like just get the code of the radio from the view source on your radio page

samin99

Feb 7, 2014
Do you know any free good radio hosting websites? i used caster.fm, I tried to put the code from me.php to client.php but the client stopped working:/ where should i put and what code should i use?

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
First of all:

I don't recommend putting a Radio in the client because it will even annoy your players and it's just annoying to look for the radio to make it stop and it's just not adviced so you'd rather want to put it on the homepage or on the me page.

Second: You should buy a radio instead having free radio's is really bad but when you don't have the money to buy a shoutcast server then it may be good for a start to have a free radio shoutcast instead.

Users who are viewing this thread