RevCMS Help

Quit

Need help ? Inbox me!
Nov 29, 2013
Hello,

I have a question how can I get this to look like this

Note: I know I have to edit my common.css but what to edit :/ the line and what will I have to be changing? (Subnavibg)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
It's just a image. Its not in your css at all. The image might have the wrong link in the page, so check that. If its the correct link you could just be missing the image. In order to get that image whatever website you were just on , right click -> Inspect Element -> Resources -> and then find the images folder (under me tab) and then just get that image

Quit

Need help ? Inbox me!
Nov 29, 2013
I've done that and it gave me this image, I'm using the one that's on rise

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
It's in your css ,should be this #header-container,#content-container(not sure).All you have to do is change the size.It's either that or something very close to it.
It's in here somewhere
Code:
#header-container,#content-container{padding:0 10px}#header{position:relative}body.anonymous #header{background:0}#header h1{float:left;margin-top:16px;margin-bottom:0;z-index:2}#header-container #header h1{margin-bottom:18px}#header h1 a,#header h1 span{text-indent:-10000px;float:left;width:144px;height:40px;border:0;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-image:url(../../v2/images/logo.gif)}
#container,#header,#navi2-container{margin:0 auto;text-align:left;width:930px;z-index:8999}#container{clear:both;z-index:999}#habbos-online{position:absolute;width:110px;left:781px;top:15px;font-size:10px;text-align:center}#habbos-online .rounded,#habbos-online .rounded-done{background-color:#fff}#habbos-online span{display:block;padding:10px;background-color:#fff}

Users who are viewing this thread