[RevCMS] Fixed PHP [RevCMS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snap

PHP C#
Sep 12, 2013
The PHP was out of date on the RevCMS that where everywhere I couldn't find a knew one

So I coded it in my self and fixed a heap of bugs.
:gangnam:

85E3b.png

I've also added a RP theme saved as Habbo1 for people who need it and don't want to download it because they've got bad internet

Not saying this is a useful release but I've been asked to do it!

:muffit:

Javasex

On Instagram str8 Flexin
Dec 21, 2013
Thank you hopefully we can make the PHP advanced as HabboPHP with out the ugly bugs and Look...

Snap

PHP C#
Sep 12, 2013
The PHP is fixed you don't get any errors from revCMS 1.9.9.9

Snap

PHP C#
Sep 12, 2013
I use IIS, and nothing wrong with XXAMP it's faster than IIS.

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
Don't get why you're arguing over xampp & IIS.. Could just break the whole thing by saying use nginx lmao.
On topic: What rev php errors? the only errors you get are when your database isn't configured to work properly with it, or if your theme contains messed up PHP. Revs core, engine, etc.. Have no errors from the code?

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Don't get why you're arguing over xampp & IIS.. Could just break the whole thing by saying use nginx lmao.
On topic: What rev php errors? the only errors you get are when your database isn't configured to work properly with it, or if your theme contains messed up PHP. Revs core, engine, etc.. Have no errors from the code?
It's sam optis/dizzy he didn't fix anything lol

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
They probably mean warnings, the deprecable MySQL ones maybe?
But you can get rid of them if you just place <? error_reporting(0); ?> @ people on this thread

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
RevCMS,gives a lot of errors but they're all mostly database related.Anyways looking forward to seeing what's changed.

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
RevCMS,gives a lot of errors but they're all mostly database related.Anyways looking forward to seeing what's changed.
I don't understand you people RevCMS worked just fine. The only thing that needed to updated was the engine class.
They probably mean warnings, the deprecable MySQL ones maybe?
But you can get rid of them if you just place <? error_reporting(0); ?> @ people on this thread
Hindi my friend all that does is suppress the warnings ;3 doesn't fix the problem.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
I don't understand you people RevCMS worked just fine. The only thing that needed to updated was the engine class.

Hindi my friend all that does is suppress the warnings ;3 doesn't fix the problem.
Does the job still! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread