RevCMS Fatal Theme

DiverseLulz

Learning C# :D
Sep 26, 2011
Hello, today I have decided to release my Fatal styled RevCMS theme.
Because...
Sharing is caring!

Haha, but seriously, I thought I'd release it..
It comes with an automatic vip script for purchases via paypal (Which I am 99.9% sure works with credits to Troy as he coded it for me a while ago)..

To set this up, just put all contents in your web directory (wwwroot or htdocs).
Also, as I forgot to use the {url} tags for the enter hotel button to redirect to the api, just go through the .php files and change where is says "optichabbo.net" to {url} or your hotel url.
Nothing will be lost in this transfer all it is, is the theme and autovip files.

To setup the paypal, go into "YourWebDirectory/paypal/paypal.php" and edit where it says "Your Paypal Email" to Your paypal email of course...
Then scroll down and edit your database information.
You can also edit the amount of credits & pixels a user receives, what rank they receive and also the names of the VIP.
So without further a due, here it is.

Rapidshare link;

If you would like a preview, check out;

I ask of you, not to remove any credits what so ever, not even TheRealDeals'.
If you encounter any bugs, please post the bug here and I will see what I can do!
Cheers. ;)
iDiversity/DiverseLulz

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Lots of hotels will start to use this now /facepalm

Every hotel with a fatal theme facepalm.jpg Lol

Well great work! Looks awesome.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
I like it a bit, I don't like the idea when you register it doesn't take you to the ../me page. As it's tedious to go back to the login.

But I like the design.

DiverseLulz

Sep 26, 2011
I like it a bit, I don't like the idea when you register it doesn't take you to the ../me page. As it's tedious to go back to the login.

But I like the design.

With this it takes you straight to the me page.

Hehe, I also received this email;
"Greetings,
Please remove my CMS from your site. I own FatalHotel and i don't like that fact that you guys ripped my CMS. You guys have 48 hours to remove the CMS. Before action is taken. This is the last massage you'll receive.
Thanks,
Chris | Owner of FatalHotel"
Is he going to take this "action" on everyone that uses the theme? It's not even his CMS. It's his style, styles get ripped all the time. It's nothing new.
Atleast I didn't have a copy of the actual CMS and pull an Endk and leak it ;)

themaster2012

Feb 16, 2012
With this it takes you straight to the me page.

Hehe, I also received this email;
"Greetings,
Please remove my CMS from your site. I own FatalHotel and i don't like that fact that you guys ripped my CMS. You guys have 48 hours to remove the CMS. Before action is taken. This is the last massage you'll receive.
Thanks,
Chris | Owner of FatalHotel"
Is he going to take this "action" on everyone that uses the theme? It's not even his CMS. It's his style, styles get ripped all the time. It's nothing new.
Atleast I didn't have a copy of the actual CMS and pull an Endk and leak it ;)

yes..i agree with u:) ..i also ripped style from other retro too..:up:

Tashia

calm yo tits.
Nov 11, 2010
Nice this is useful for those people who are looking for this theme.
also thanks for the release.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Hello, today I have decided to release my Fatal styled RevCMS theme.
Because...
Caring is sharing!

Haha, but seriously, I thought I'd release it..
It comes with an automatic vip script for purchases via paypal (Which I am 99.9% sure works with credits to Troy as he coded it for me a while ago)..

To set this up, just put all contents in your web directory (wwwroot or htdocs).
Also, as I forgot to use the {url} tags for the enter hotel button to redirect to the api, just go through the .php files and change where is says "optichabbo.net" to {url} or your hotel url.
Nothing will be lost in this transfer all it is, is the theme and autovip files.

To setup the paypal, go into "YourWebDirectory/paypal/paypal.php" and edit where it says "Your Paypal Email" to Your paypal email of course...
Then scroll down and edit your database information.
You can also edit the amount of credits & pixels a user receives, what rank they receive and also the names of the VIP.
So without further a due, here it is.

Rapidshare link;

If you would like a preview, check out;

I ask of you, not to remove any credits what so ever, not even TheRealDeals'.
If you encounter any bugs, please post the bug here and I will see what I can do!
Cheers. ;)
iDiversity/DiverseLulz
On the me.php page, it says {newsTitle} and {newsAuthor}.. the bit where the news is displayed.

And, the background is cutted beyond the screen. On the bottom part the background doesn't reach it.

DiverseLulz

Sep 26, 2011
Oh, yeah, sorry. I forgot to release the class.template with it.. I'll get to it.

And It seems a hotel has already removed mine, Kryptos and TheRealDeals credits.

vRory

Unemployed.
May 4, 2011
KXAh5yDVAIDz.jpg

facepalm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread