[RevCMS] Copying Habboway gone wrong?

sim0n

Feb 16, 2013
So I am trying to copy the habboway... but it aint going good.. I'll post some pics down below.
Here's the swedish habboway; which I am copying Here's the english habboway; which maybe you will need or something?
Don't mind that stopsign normally there is nothing there I was just expermenting
21cf7g4.png

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
your messing up on the css.
Make sure it is correct.
Also depending on yours and habbos main container size, you may need to adjust the width of the sections aswell

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Could you possibly help me via teamviewer? I'm very confused.
Whats confusing about it?
The css is either:
1. Ripped incorrectly
2. Habbo's page width is bigger than you page width which has pressed the 4 columns and made them smaller.

So you need to check the widths and if needed, make they small than what they are set at not to make them work correctly

sim0n

Feb 16, 2013
Whats confusing about it?
The css is either:
1. Ripped incorrectly
2. Habbo's page width is bigger than you page width which has pressed the 4 columns and made them smaller.

So you need to check the widths and if needed, make they small than what they are set at not to make them work correctly
Well when I take the whole source, it obviously works.. but when im editing the top of the page.. the whole caboodle gets wrong

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
yeh it works because its using habbos resources.
You need to rip all of the html, css & images and make them work locally (using your links to folders/files etc...)

Nebula

Mar 4, 2013
find the css, select all, copy and paste it into your own file, then go to the page that habboway's located at on your hotel and link the css links with the new ones you have, also change the logo and stuff

sim0n

Feb 16, 2013
Been mixing around and finally got it to work.. Apparently this is what caused it: <link rel="stylesheet" href=" " type="text/css" />

I don't know any other way than just use that whole link

Users who are viewing this thread