Applicant Retro, need a job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delight

Web Developer
Mar 22, 2013
Hey Devbest,

I was just looking for a job at a retro, I can pay for VPS But not for the first month since I have no money on my card till a few weeks, but I am still looking for a job at a Habbo retro, so if anyone needs an experienced staff and that is good with retro errors, then I am the person to come too!
just inbox me and I will get back to you ASAP,

Why do I want a job at a retro?

Because I like helping out retros and making them better! and I strive for excellence, I am motivated and easy going, I build a community and help retros get big! I can make the retro if you have not got a VPS Yet, but as I said, I can pay for the VPS The month after.

What makes me special?

I Think that I am special because I am a good helper, I am motivated and out going, I am not shy so i can talk to users without studdering or being shy, I am eager to learn and eager to help people learn!

How long have I been in retro industry for?

I have been into Habbo and Habbo retro's since 2009 not that long but long enough! And that is why I am willing to work at a retro.

- Delight

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
Do not trust this guy, he sent me $ 3.00 on paypal for a donation and then it's now placed on hold. My account was put into a negative and I had to add more money into it cause of this faggot.

Delight

Web Developer
Mar 22, 2013
Do not trust this guy, he sent me $ 3.00 on paypal for a donation and then it's now placed on hold. My account was put into a negative and I had to add more money into it cause of this faggot.
No because of the faggot Hacker.

GodFather

The GodFather ✔
Feb 22, 2013
Same here he sent me 2.5 usd but luckily I used it before he could dispute it, delight you are a faggot,

Nifaa

Mar 11, 2013
You carry a bad reputation around- therefore no one is going to hire you. (゚Д゚|||)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread