[REPORT] World Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

90s > Present
Jun 18, 2012
I was wondering how they just hoped into top 20...

They are dutch, I thought only english hotels were allowed.

Also Xukys Hotel is like #17 they have 0 users online atm and they only get like 10 daily

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Thehabbos allow all language hotels, as it was looking for people to translate.
Since they are a dutch hotel and dutch hotel's used to get a lot of users back during old school hotel's, maybe a lot of people went there?

90s > Present
Jun 18, 2012
Thehabbos allow all language hotels, as it was looking for people to translate.
Since they are a dutch hotel and dutch hotel's used to get a lot of users back during old school hotel's, maybe a lot of people went there?

Well my bad, I thought thehabbos only allowed English since I never seen another language on thehabbos.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Well my bad, I thought thehabbos only allowed English since I never seen another language on thehabbos.

There was one hotel, 'BobbaHotel' but after a while it got removed? SO maybe it is English only, not sure, lets wait for .

Spartak

Sep 24, 2011
There was one hotel, 'BobbaHotel' but after a while it got removed? SO maybe it is English only, not sure, lets wait for .
no..mine french and bobba Hotel too & Rasta dident, i asked rasta to make it for french too...

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
no..mine french and bobba Hotel too & Rasta dident, i asked rasta to make it for french too...

You just made no sense at all.. What I said was there was a hotel named 'Bobba Hotel' but after a while it randomly went from #4/#5 to no-where to be seen..

90s > Present
Jun 18, 2012
You just made no sense at all.. What I said was there was a hotel named 'Bobba Hotel' but after a while it randomly went from #4/#5 to no-where to be seen..

How is Xukys Hotel even in the top 20... Like I said they have 0 online atm and get 10 daily O_O

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
How is Xukys Hotel even in the top 20... Like I said they have 0 online atm and get 10 daily O_O

They use their spanish hotel, (800+) online.

Thread closed until Rasta replys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread