REMOVED.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
It's not hard making a hotel running uber. And you won't learn anything by making others do it for you, i would suggest finding a tutorial and follow that. If you encounter problems, go forth and post another help thread so we can help you with your problem. ^^

ButtLord420

Please delete my devbest account.
Dec 11, 2010
It's not hard making a hotel running uber. And you won't learn anything by making others do it for you, i would suggest finding a tutorial and follow that. If you encounter problems, go forth and post another help thread so we can help you with your problem. ^^
I would, but I just cant do it for some reason. I cant setup dcr's and stuff and I am not planning on learning anything.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
I would, but I just cant do it for some reason. I cant setup dcr's and stuff and I am not planning on learning anything.
If you are not planning on learning anything, why do you even try then? I can't setup SWF's either, and the fact that you get to learn from it makes it even more fun opening a retro. I would suggest you to try making it yourself by reading a tutorial, 'cause asking if someone wants to do it for you isn't going to work. If it do work someday you're just lucky as it's extremely rare that people will do it completely for you.

Archaos

Flying High.
Oct 4, 2011
You won't be able to get someone to setup the hotel for you for free unless you are lucky, I recommend you find a partner to actually run the technical side of the hotel as running it on your own with no technical knowledge isn't the best idea.

ButtLord420

Please delete my devbest account.
Dec 11, 2010
I have tried it is just that instead of fixing it myself, I would rather someone do it. Alsom Retroa I would not pay £1000 I would rather buy a dedicated server with that money.

Users who are viewing this thread