REMOVED.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Not quite.
I pulled some parts from a cracked phoenix to get most things and then I fixed and modified some of it. Then the rest of the code I worked on. I'm not the best at C# and once I learn or see how this person makes the command, I will be right to go.
Please note, this isn't a cracked phoenix. It has PARTS from it though.
So you are saying you made the base, but you don't know how to code commands? Or what?

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
So basically what you're telling us is you found out how to rename Cracked Phoenix 3.11.0?
Well done, you are officially a dipshit.

I'm sorry but where in this thread does it say he renamed it? Hes obviously using it for the source code so he can get a good and stable base to work off.

Let the man do his emulation project and let him find what he came here to get, no need to be a smart ass about it..

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
How would someone make/edit commands without access to the VPS? That seems totally unfair and quite stupid.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
He admitted he can't code and needs help with basic commands. It's clear to see that he is renaming the cracked phoenix source as he said he took parts, he's probably using the entire cracked source as the real wasn't even released. Devbest doesn't support cracked emulators, so i'm going with on this one. It's bending rules of you asking for support/help with a cracked phoenix emulator.

You won't even let the coder access your VPS, suspicious.

Sojobo

Nov 26, 2010
Sorry but you can't just take parts from a source like the cracked phoenix release - it's completely unreadable which is why you're having problems doing something as stupidly simple as adding a command. Did you not wonder why no one had attempted to work or re-release it. You'd be quicker getting uber and rebuilding the entire thing than trying to work out what anything does in that lol.

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
Sorry but you can't just take parts from a source like the cracked phoenix release - it's completely unreadable which is why you're having problems doing something as stupidly simple as adding a command. Did you not wonder why no one had attempted to work or re-release it. You'd be quicker getting uber and rebuilding the entire thing than trying to work out what anything does in that lol.
Just give him Phoenix instead?? ;)

Exilo

Apr 27, 2012
everyone has their opinion. I just prefer to use phoenix for it's stability.

I have a phoenix license, but I want to add some things into phoenix so I have taken it apart from a cracked source.
As sojobo sayd, you can't just go and get a source from a emulator.
You will get a unreadable file, and since you are not a coder and can't fix it, then I think you should leave it.
Anyway good luck editing a unreadable file :D If it was that easy to get a soruce code...

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
I'm just thinking this post means nothing now, seeing as you are saying you ripped stuff from Phoenix, no *good* developer would want a part in this. Go on RZ and ask.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Pretty sure this thread can be closed considering most developers here are nice and don't like to rip.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
I'm finding it hard to believe that you've coded your own r63 emulator. Have you just edited a few parts of it or made your own from scratch?

Users who are viewing this thread