[RELEASE] Vinnie Catalog 0.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Here is my translation to what you said:
"
The Grammer is the Fucking Same Answer the Question Every thing is set right but when I buy something is (it) D/C's me.
Also, I'm not a jew.
"
If it disconnects you, you did something wrong or something is wrong. I am using this catalog, 100% working & efficient in the way it will not disconnect or interrupt gaming. The catalog is perfect for a noob hotel to run on for its lifetime.

Good Pint But Every thing is set right my swfs are called GameData I got furnidata in the gamedata foler and all the hof_furni in there too whats wrong then :\ is there a spefic SWF Pack or CMS?

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
You say when you buy something you disconnect. That is a very unusual error. I never happened to me nor have I heard of it before.
Sorry to say I do not know the exact fix to this problem.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
If I find I was I'll reply soon BTW Add Me Maybe there is spefic SWFS U need can you tell me yours?

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Posting Catalog BETA 0.7.5 Tonight. Will update this post or link again when I release it.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
Thanks :p I'll still pay you if you realese it 6 dollars I'll pay ya like I promised

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
I think its the bulk thats making cata d/c I'm not 100% sure

Lounge

#dat habbo nigga
Apr 12, 2012
Good release But with all this will the hotel get fuck.....

But good release..

Synapse

PogChamp
Mar 3, 2012
It's all great and everything. One thing the furni does not load. I uploaded hof_furni to VPS uploaded all of the .sql files, update the furni.txt.. restarted emu, and cleared cached. :S . None of the catalogue stuff does either. :S

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Everyone is welcome! :)

To those with problems, Your problem. You have to be doing something wrong. Which in that case, you PM me for my services pricing.
Otherwise, start a topic .

chiefqueef

gooby pls
Jan 8, 2012
images

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
News For People If you buy something and you disconnect please use this command :empty Username

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread