[RELEASE] Sleek Facebook Habbo Index HTML & CSS [CODED]

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011

Jerking had coded my design and released it on another forum. Here's his post.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well enough talking here is a live demo again:

Just made facebook index with the habbo index as one :).

There is no PHP because every CMS is different.
I made an error bar to but I disabled it because you are only going to use it with PHP, so just made it as an add-on.

Search for:
Code:
Code:
<!-- Made a error bar if you want to use it :) Just delete it if you wont use it -->
<!--
<div id="error">Username incorrect (you need to add the php code by yourself and this is the error bar)</div>
<div class="error bottom"></div>
-->

Download link:

Credits:
Design by Ultra
Coded by Jerking

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
I like it <3 8/10 only problem I hate is that its to blue and not very well designed. :L

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Link works here. And otherwise your always able to rip it.

Thanks for this release it's awesome as hell.!

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
The design looks good, but it's not coded properly. If you test to zoom out, or zoom in (CTRL +/-), you will see what I mean. It could be a seriously problem for people with larger or smaller screens than the average.

But you have designed it well, good job. I like it.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
The design looks good, but it's not coded properly. If you test to zoom out, or zoom in (CTRL +/-), you will see what I mean. It could be a seriously problem for people with larger or smaller screens than the average.

But you have designed it well, good job. I like it.
I'll have a go at making this responsive and clean it up a little once I have some spare time.

However, pretty busy at the moment so it may take a while. Also, could you update the OP to show some previews or link to a working demo.

Users who are viewing this thread