[Release]SimpleCMS v1.0

Quit

Need help ? Inbox me!
Nov 29, 2013
So many new themes being released are simple but good edit I enjoy like the me page.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Good to see something from scratch out there. I don't like the word "simple", as it's something I automaticly move away from believing it's bad. But this doesn't seem like a piece of junk. Nice work dude. :)

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Good Job Lucas. Liking how you are contributing to the community :)
Liking the CMS and how you incorporated Habbohomes and etc.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
The index and register looked awsome till I got to the other pages. LOL 6/10 Do a different design to the other pages beside the index and register. -.-

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
So, you created the back-end yourself? Can't say much about that as I haven't seen it but the front-end, well..

I don't understand mayn, it's like making a whole new forum software and using the same shitty default theme that another forum software has. It would of been a lot better if you went all out, new theme and back-end. This guy above really wants credit for that index/register but it's nothing special, seen better. Infact it looks quite outdated ;3

Nice release tho.

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
So, you created the back-end yourself? Can't say much about that as I haven't seen it but the front-end, well..

I don't understand mayn, it's like making a whole new forum software and using the same shitty default theme that another forum software has. It would of been a lot better if you went all out, new theme and back-end. This guy above really wants credit for that index/register but it's nothing special, seen better. Infact it looks quite outdated ;3

Nice release tho.
Thanks all for the feedback & @Sysode v1.0 was a quick project, v2.0 I'm gunna be going full out:)

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Thanks all for the feedback & @Sysode v1.0 was a quick project, v2.0 I'm gunna be going full out:)
Nice man, follow through till the end and listen to what people want and there's no reason why it won't end up going well. Best of luck - look forward to seeing a "new" theme for once ;)

Delite

Nov 15, 2013
The index has been made by Verras of the Netherlands? For Pepper Hotel.

Please do the Credits, he's have mades the Index coded 'From-Scratch'!

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
I've been looking through the codes, and...

First of all; you are not escaping the POST variables, which means that this CMS isn't secure. People could use Havij to hack it.

Second; you shouldn't use die when echoing an error. You should make an error class in CSS and just use the regular echo to throw the error.

Third; you should make an own design, instead of using the normal Habbo theme. And the index is horrible... imo.

Good try, and keep practising!

Last edited:

Maatt

Aug 29, 2012
Thanks for this SimpleRenameCMS. The housekeeping is even grapeASE. lol
Nah... I watched Lucas code this last night, it's certainly not a rename. He made it from scratch using the habbo theme and some other releases as he said in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread