[RELEASE]RevCMS Habbo Layout/Template/Theme - HabboPHP Style(March 16, 2015-Version 3.5.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
This works, tested but not using.
Also
thanks for the ip :p jokes, you might wanna hide that in your client.
Oh frogot about dat.

Can you please delete that?Some people start abusing it,booting a beta stage hotel.

Last edited:

Zephyrus

Wanderer
Sep 28, 2011
Mind if I update the skin and release it, I want to add features that habboon has and update it regularly to have the features Habbo has, already coded groups and a perfect me page from phpretro. Converting shit from holocms, you may help meif you want...

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
Mind if I update the skin and release it, I want to add features that habboon has and update it regularly to have the features Habbo has, already coded groups and a perfect me page from phpretro. Converting shit from holocms, you may help meif you want...
Okay go for it.:up:

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
I like the safety tips bit.
Yeah same.

Okay small update for news.php
Code:
<?php
                                                                        {
                                                                                for ($i = 0; $i < 6; $i++)
                                                                                {
                                                                                        $sectionName = "";
                                                                                        $sectionCutoffMax = 0;
                                                                                        $sectionCutoffMin = 0;

switch ($i)
                                                                                        {
                                                                                                case 0:

$sectionName = 'Today';
                                                                                                        $sectionCutoffMax = time();
                                                                                                        $sectionCutoffMin = time() - 86400;
                                                                                                        break;

case 1:

$sectionName = 'Yesterday';
                                                                                                        $sectionCutoffMax = time() - 86400;
                                                                                                        $sectionCutoffMin = time() - 172800;
                                                                                                        break;

case 2:

$sectionName = 'This week';
                                                                                                        $sectionCutoffMax = time() - 172800;
                                                                                                        $sectionCutoffMin = time() - 604800;
                                                                                                        break;

case 3:

$sectionName = 'Last week';
                                                                                                        $sectionCutoffMax = time() - 604800;
                                                                                                        $sectionCutoffMin = time() - 1209600;
                                                                                                        break;

case 4:

$sectionName = 'This month';
                                                                                                        $sectionCutoffMax = time() - 1209600;
                                                                                                        $sectionCutoffMin = time() - 2592000;
                                                                                                        break;

case 5:

$sectionName = 'Last month';
                                                                                                        $sectionCutoffMax = time() - 2592000;
                                                                                                        $sectionCutoffMin = time() - 5184000;
                                                                                                        break;
                                                                                        }

$q = "SELECT * FROM cms_news WHERE published >= " . $sectionCutoffMin . " AND published <= " . $sectionCutoffMax .  " ORDER BY published DESC";
                                                                                        $getArticles = mysql_query($q);
                                                                                        if (mysql_num_rows($getArticles) > 0)
                                                                                        {
                                                                                                echo '<h2>' . $sectionName . '</h2>
                                                                                                <ul>';

while ($a = mysql_fetch_assoc($getArticles))
                                                                                                {
                                                                                                        echo '<li>           
                                                                                                                <a href="http://lwickedev.net/index.php?url=news&id=' . $a['id'] . '">' . $a['title'] . '&nbsp;&raquo;</a>
                                                                                                        </li>';
                                                                                                }

echo '</ul>';
                                                                                        }
                                                                                }
                                                                        }
                                                                        ?>

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
Works great with butterfly thanks
No problem if you have any bugs or want some things added please just let me know.

Update:
Started working on the final version(Habbo Beta styled theme) should be finished approximately by the end of the month.

TheRealMoonman

I eat babies
Sep 30, 2014
Ah i see you don't have to do that.
Here ya go, i cbf setting the swfs in the external_variables but here is proof im running butterfly emu with your cms
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
Here ya go, i cbf setting the swfs in the external_variables but here is proof im running butterfly emu with your cms

Thank you so much!News promos aren't working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread