[Release] R63 SWF Pack [Updated]

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
Hello Devbest Users, Today im releasing my full r63 pack that i made for all you guys.

The R63 Pack Has All Your Updated Furni That You Need

Here Is Some Of The Stuff That is in there
1.New Years Furni 2012/2011

2.Chinese New Year 2012 Furniture

3.New Valentines 2012 Furniture

4.All The Waasa is inside

5.Black Hole Added

6.USVA Furniture

7.CoCo Furniture

8.Drago Furniture Added

9.Horse Furniture

10.Xmas 2011 Furniture
------------------------
And Much More Is Inside the R63 Pack
-------------------------------------
If you guys want horses in your r63 hotel here is what you need to do.

INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`) VALUES(20604, 'Horse', 'a0 pet13', 's', 1, 1, 1, '0', '0', '0', 15247 , '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', 'pet', 1, '0');
INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `amount`) VALUES(20604, '2479', '20604', 'a0 pet13', 0, 2000, 1);
INSERT INTO `catalog_pages` (`id`, `parent_id`, `caption`, `icon_color`, `icon_image`, `visible`, `enabled`, `min_rank`, `club_only`, `vip_only`, `order_num`, `page_layout`, `page_headline`, `page_teaser`, `page_special`, `page_text1`, `page_text2`, `page_text_details`, `page_text_teaser`) VALUES(2479, 14, 'Horse', 0, 132, '1', '1', 1, '0', '0', 0, 'pets', 'catalog_horse_header_en', 'horse_teaser', '', 'water mark removed by tfoxes, swf modified by shorty @ *************.com ', '', '', '');
Link For Habbo Swf:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope You Guys love the r63 swf pack tell me if i missed anything and ill update it for you
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I well be adding the new habbo clothes soon please just wait a little and ill post a update on the thread.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We Also have updated C_images
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link To R63 Pack: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Creditz
(me) For releasing R63 Pack
Shorty/tfoxes For Horse Release
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys enjoy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Derpec

Feb 21, 2012
It is not its just a different forum just think that runs Phoenix

Derpec

Feb 21, 2012
Uhm i personally can not do that because that is the only site i found that allows that big of a file with all the furniture in it and stuff

emonemo1234

Feb 9, 2012
one small problem. Well, not problem, just idk how to explain.. You see.. im not sure if its the habbo.swf, but in the catalogue, when you click an item, it only shows the picture, like the older r63. I was wondering how to get it so when you click something, it shows that little thingy of animation on the right of the catalogue that shows when its duoble clicked, etc.. :)

EDIT: PROBLEM FIXED, JUST NEEDED TO ADD FURNI ANIMATION TO THE EXTERNAL VARS

Derpec

Feb 21, 2012
Uhm Personally i do not that problem really sorry man

DinosaursGoMoo

Jun 6, 2011
I would love to have this Pack.
But the link isn't working?
Could you message me the link?
Maybe that would work?
I have no idea how the other guy got it, but no one else can?

emonemo1234

Feb 9, 2012
BTW EVERYONE: This swf pack is being used by me, and works like a charm. u may want to use one of the catalogue poizone2 or w.e made. It works with this swf pack. Also, horses should work for you, since ive got them working. If you dont beilieve they are working, yyou can test on my hotel,

Users who are viewing this thread