[ Release ] Nomimal's Phoenix 4.0 Concept

Habbotard

Feb 14, 2014
Hello Devbest.

I've actually seen Nominal work on this and it was actually going well but he never tempted to finish it and he have never actually finished it and so Kedi decided to code this all in HTML & CSS so others can actually do something with this for their self.

Picture(s):

noLRDYq.png

All the credits are going to Kedi & N0minal.

Download: .

Don't forget to Like & Give feedback!

Habbotard

Feb 14, 2014
Well it's not my page to be honest and I've said that before. You'll need to be creative to add more pages and I simply just don't have that creativity so you'll need to do something with this yourself so good luck to you :D.

I can try but you won't like it. So good luck and enjoy!

Habbotard

Feb 14, 2014
I'm actually agreeing with you here, it's not nice. The News is awfully and some parts make it look like it's a empty page with some text on it.

Anyway it's released for those who are able to do something with it or who are able to put some work in it to improve it so good luck for that and thank you for your comment / opinion. It's what I'm appreciating most.

Habbotard

Feb 14, 2014
Wrong: It was suppose to be a theme for upcoming Phoenix 4.0 which didn't got finished as well.

Yes you can use it for a layout.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Its ok... Love how it looks but this isnt really a theme people would use. The index looks like the me page and there are no other pages. 5/10

Javasex

On Instagram str8 Flexin
Dec 21, 2013
I Thought Phoenix CMS Was dead but apparently its back and more beautiful then ever..
I Dislike The news column though and tbh it looks like bootstrap so not that unique
Is That "Phoenix 4.0" Wording or a Image?

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
Nov 6, 2013
I Thought Phoenix CMS Was dead but apparently its back and more beautiful then ever..
I Dislike The news column though and tbh it looks like bootstrap so not that unique
Is That "Phoenix 4.0" Wording or a Image?
Phoniex did die out for a while i think uber is more dead then any other cms atm it's a big circle kinda thing haha

Habbotard

Feb 14, 2014
Well Phoenix 4.0 came after PhoenixCF / PhoenixPHP. And apparently the design was going to be better and the code was going to be improved. But Aaron was too busy apparently and N0minal did put loads of work in to this but eventually it ran out dead and N0minal did not put any work in to this anymore so it's pretty wasted.

Anyway this first all was a concept and someone decided to make something out of this concept coding it in HTML & CSS which is pretty nice to do. And this is mostly pointed for those who feel like doing something with it for example: Making it for UberCMS or for RevCMS and if someone is able to do something else with it then they should be able to do so.

Anyway how I'm feeling is: Don't make comments like: 'I can do betteŕ' & 'This is ugly' When you can't do any better to be honest it's just non-sense to make such comment when you can't make any improvement either. Just give opinions give feedback & sure I'm able to take critics but how I'm feeling is: Try to prove that you're than able to do better than this.

Last edited:

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
It looks a bit like RevCms 1.9.9.9 if I'm honest, which I don't like that much but hoping you'll make it different and make it better :) Good luck! 6/10

Users who are viewing this thread