[Release] Jay's Catalog

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
People where just complaining everything was wrong with it and not much was done to it, but it was a updated catalog with working Wired (100%), it was organized and it had a bunch of features and customs with working horses and pet babies, so because people where saying there is nothing new then just forget it and download Jess Catalog

Check bottom of thread

Search on Google:
Jess Catalog neat and organized for an unedited version

For those of you that just want it because of it I just deleted all the pictures, I don't think I should take it from those of you who want it still:

Last edited:

n00b

n00b
Jun 20, 2012
Nothing really that special about this catalog seems very basic.

1/10. - Ty for releasing it for people who just want a basic catalog though:up:

n00b

n00b
Jun 20, 2012
Like I said, it's basic. Nothing stands out to me at all, it looks like most phoenix catalogs just arranged, and adding a event/moderator section doesn't make it that good. I'll give it a 2/10 if it makes you happier though.

Also making the staff part of the catalog make sense is easy, you section it all out. I class this more as a catalog tidy though :)

You're an idiot..

10/10 it's amazing!

Look, I'm giving an opinion, if you don't like it, not my problem. I think it's a nice tidy up but I've seen better releases of catalogs it's neat and nice but again, not difficult.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
I think you've overkilled the "Jays catalog / Custom Catalog by Jay"
Does it really have to be on every page? Just put it on the homepage.

Aspiree

Nov 27, 2013
It's a good catalogue but maybe put 'Jays Catalog' on the main page and then put the title of the pages on the correct page.If that makes sense :D

Users who are viewing this thread