[Release] How to make customs + Release

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Lets try this again :)

Code:
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`) VALUES
(24845762, 'franks_holo', 'franks_holo', 's', 1, 1, 1, '1', '0', '0', 84759580, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'default', 4, '0');

INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_snow`, `amount`) VALUES
(24845762, 'PUTPAGEHERE', '24845762', 'Franks Holo', '0', '2', '4', '1');

Code:
["s","84759580","franks_holo","845976","0","1","1","","Franks Holo","Created by @JayTouch","","-1","-1"],

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Video is now not private, sorry about that. I was rushing to upload cause it took like 78 minutes

Beny

May 26, 2013
An easier way I use to code customs in the in db would be to insert all the values directly in the specific table instead of writing the SQL queries.
e.g furniture, catalogue_items

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
An easier way I use to code customs in the in db would be to insert all the values directly in the specific table instead of writing the SQL queries.
e.g furniture, catalogue_items
If u don't add this to your db and your host, then your emu will jack up. I did that when I was coding a lot of customs. I put them in phpmyadmin. then I Turned on emu then it wasn't working. so don't do that bro.

Beny

May 26, 2013
If u don't add this to your db and your host, then your emu will jack up. I did that when I was coding a lot of customs. I put them in phpmyadmin. then I Turned on emu then it wasn't working. so don't do that bro.
i dont understand what you mean but its the same way no difference. if you got an error in your emu then its because a value in your catalogue_items isnt corresponding with a furni in your furniture table.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
How is that easier Beny? LMFAO YOu have to go through each column by hand instead of just changing a few numbers in my SQL.

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
It is overall a great tutorial, although I already know how to make customs I think this is a great starter piece for users to base their knowledge off of.

Ezklade

Apr 18, 2014
When i rename everything with HxD, when i open up the file after i renamed it, the images are away? Please help :D

Users who are viewing this thread