[RELEASE] HabboExtreme REVCMS THEME

Spirit100

Jul 24, 2012
Hello DevBest this is an update for this theme!

I've decided to quit doing anymore developments so this will be my last release or re-release what ever you want to call it but this is updated and i tried to go off most of you told me with the bugs so i fixed most of them if this helps.

Any bugs i'll be happy to help fix them (Even though i am 99% sure there is none)

Index:

Me:

Staff:

Guides
  • Changing the UOTW & SOTW is by going to the the habboextreme folder and going to bottom.php and you will find the username "Spirit" on both of them you just have to change that pretty simple :)
  • This has its own imager so you need to add your db information into avatar.php in the root folder if you use all of my stuff *I SUGGEST YOU DO FOR NO ERRORS*

DOWNLOAD:
This theme i'd say is much better and it has all the pages you would need maybe more if you was going to open your first hotel or maybe if you can't be bothered to make your own theme or what ever. :)

Credits to me for converting to Rev.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Looks cool. Nice release, I'm sure a lot of people are happy with a neat Habbo template.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
Looks very nice and highly professional. I'm sure other people like this too and I will be sure to download this. Keep up the good work.

Find

Posting Freak
Jun 21, 2012
looks pre' decent tbh, not amazingly keen on the staff page but that's not hard to someone to edit to their liking, great release br0

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
I completely agree with although I've already posted saying that I like it, I do like it a bit but I do think that it has a better potential and the whole CMS could be better in total if you prehaps made a few changes on the staff page.

Good Luck!

Spirit100

Jul 24, 2012
Thanks hope everyone enjoys the release :) I did find one little mistake i missed out though which was HK as i just took it straight from the Habbo folder but here it is for the new themed folder.
HK: Just swap them straight over should work great then.

Spirit100

Jul 24, 2012
Here is HK
Login:
Dashboard:

There bro :)

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
Not 100% sure but I think I might of heard something about it being exploitable, that may be false im js, it's what i heard :)

I actually know from past experience that PulseASE is exploitable but meh, I don't care as I don't use it anymore...

Spirit100

Jul 24, 2012
Not 100% sure but I think I might of heard something about it being exploitable, that may be false im js, it's what i heard :)
You know if its the whole thing or just some parts of it as if it is i will remove them :p

Users who are viewing this thread