It's a Google Chrome Throne

.swf;

Screenshots;
s53o.png
0b8zaoO.png
vs0dGMs.png
c882.png

----------------------------------------------------

Feedback is appreciated and if I messed up anything please notify me VIA the comment section as this is my first Custom :$
Thanks! :D

Last edited:

Kontrol

Graphics Artist - Kontrol!
Feb 23, 2014
What "green"?

OH SORRY. LOL.
EDIT;
I didn't include it, I could choose Red, green, blue or red yellow and blue so I choose red yellow and blue :$
Sorry! (multiple other choices but not gonna list em all obviously)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
"First time coding a custom" even though you just gave me images and I did it , but yh its good 8/10

Kontrol

Feb 23, 2014
"First time coding a custom" even though you just gave me images and I did it , but yh its good 8/10

You never gave me the code.. :$
I just did all this coding last night, so I don't know what you're on Jay.

Looks Alright 8/10 :)

Thanks! :]] I doubt I'll ever do anymore but meh, might give it a shot sometime :$$

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You never gave me the code.. :$
I just did all this coding last night, so I don't know what you're on Jay.

Thanks! :]] I doubt I'll ever do anymore but meh, might give it a shot sometime :$$
You sent me the images and I put them in the swf decompiler and used HxD editor.. and I made it the same name yours has so obviously you ripped the custom and then made the sqls from the document I sent u

Kontrol

Feb 23, 2014
You sent me the images and I put them in the swf decompiler and used HxD editor.. and I made it the same name yours has so obviously you ripped the custom and then made the sqls from the document I sent u

What? You were the one that helped me through making it.. Then you coded it and added it to Evo, you didn't give me the code, you helped me make one part then I got the rest.. And "ripped"? I have no idea what you're trying to pull off Jay..

Actually good job. Haven't seen anything related to Browsers on retros before.. I'd love to add this to my hotel 8.5/10 :D

Thanks, and if it doesn't work then reply back! :)

nice release :D 8/10

Thanks! :)

henrik99

Mar 2, 2014
Feil
SQL-spørring:

INSERT INTO `furniture` ( `id` , `public_name` , `item_name` , `type` , `width` , `length` , `stack_height` , `can_stack` , `can_sit` , `is_walkable` , `sprite_id` , `allow_recycle` , `allow_trade` , `allow_marketplace_sell` , `allow_gift` ,`allow_inventory_stack` , `interaction_type` , `interaction_modes_count` , `vending_ids` )
VALUES ( 34751982, 'GC_throne', 'GC_throne', 's', 1, 1, 1, '1', '0', '0', 34751981, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'default', 4, '0' ) ;

MySQL sa:

#1146 - Table 'bcstorm.furniture' doesn't exist

Kontrol

Feb 23, 2014
Yeah, the code doesn't work, I'm going to remove it - sorry!
If you want this, code it yourself :)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Yeah, the code doesn't work, I'm going to remove it - sorry!
If you want this, code it yourself :)
The code did work LMFAO.. You just deleted it for no reason.. He was trying to put a Phoenix Code into a Bc Storm LMFAO Done.

Kontrol

Feb 23, 2014
The code did work LMFAO.. You just deleted it for no reason.. He was trying to put a Phoenix Code into a Bc Storm LMFAO Done.

No, it didn't work.. I tested it on a hotel, if it does't work on one hotel I'm not posting the code, don't want to disappoint anyone (Y)

Users who are viewing this thread