Release Custom Moodlight

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I made this quite some time ago but here you go :)

Screenshots
Off On
7kdf.png
ted7.png

Download

SQL
Code:
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`) VALUES
(75857509, 'staff_dimmer', 'staff_dimmer', 'i', 1, 1, 1, '1', '0', '0', 54585479, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'dimmer', 4, '0');
INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_snow`, `amount`) VALUES
(75857509, '8383', '75857509', 'Staff ONLY Moodlight', '1', '0', '0', '1');

Furnidata
Code:
["i","54585479","staff_dimmer","172249","0","1","1","","Staff Moodlight","For Staff Use Only","","-1","-1"],

Rate + Comment + Like + Follow

for more!

Kontrol

Graphics Artist - Kontrol!
Feb 23, 2014
Ugly. The colors are horrible. It just looks like a pile of junk on the wall sorry but.. 1/10

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Ugly. The colors are horrible. It just looks like a pile of junk on the wall sorry but.. 1/10

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Just mad because I dumped you and told you I don't want to talk to you anymore? lmfao pathetic.

Kontrol

Feb 23, 2014
Just mad because I dumped you and told you I don't want to talk to you anymore? lmfao pathetic.

Not pathetic, I think if someone shall make a custom moodlight it should be from scratch, or using an existing moodlight but edit it wayy more. This one is almost like a recolor, nothing really to it. It isn't because of that Jay..

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Not pathetic, I think if someone shall make a custom moodlight it should be from scratch, or using an existing moodlight but edit it wayy more. This one is almost like a recolor, nothing really to it. It isn't because of that Jay..
Yet the only custom you have made was a throne that you just deleted the background (which I showed you how to do) and paste a google image (which I showed you how to do) and this one I had to actually create the box and add shading myself.. yeah thanks for your 2 cents this was a original idea I just used the base moodlight because i wanted it to look like the other wall moodlights

Kontrol

Feb 23, 2014
Yet the only custom you have made was a throne that you just deleted the background (which I showed you how to do) and paste a google image (which I showed you how to do) and this one I had to actually create the box and add shading myself.. yeah thanks for your 2 cents this was a original idea I just used the base moodlight because i wanted it to look like the other wall moodlights

Just drop it? No need to get hyped up over something like this.. lmfao

TravisGB

Feb 3, 2012
Honestly (not flaming) Its not the best colour choice at all! Maybe different colours would be nice ill give this a 5/10 for now ;)

Users who are viewing this thread