[Release]Butterfly r63 Emulator.

ricardoalbrecht

Dec 29, 2013
I'm using the emulator and all works fine. I only got some problem, I think the problem is with SWF's. Can you tell me wich swfs/CMS pack I need to use ? The Emulator/DB is 100%.

After login in hotel figuredata and furnidata dont load, all stays white. I'm using Illumina CMS by Jonteh

Look

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
I'm using the emulator and all works fine. I only got some problem, I think the problem is with SWF's. Can you tell me wich swfs/CMS pack I need to use ? The Emulator/DB is 100%.

After login in hotel figuredata and furnidata dont load, all stays white. I'm using Illumina CMS by Jonteh

Look
Get a new SWF Pack mayn.I don't use r63 so i really don't know. :l

Last edited:

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011

Look

Check your external variables, make sure it has all the right URL's in it.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Check your external variables, make sure it has all the right URL's in it.
As he said, sounds like you don't have variables liked right? maybe your client.php doesn't go to your variables or your variables dont have your urls linked correctly

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
You can't sell closed sources of Habbo shit lol. You can apperently get arrested and taken to court for that. "Distributing Emulation"
No one gives a damn about sulake(Google,Hosting Companies etc)plus they can't sue a minor.

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
You can't sell closed sources of Habbo shit lol. You can apperently get arrested and taken to court for that. "Distributing Emulation"
They can sue your parents tho.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
No one gives a damn about sulake(Google,Hosting Companies etc)plus they can't sue a minor.
Lol Wickd no offense but you're a little off with this statement:

Hosting Companies - Try to make money off idiots who want to open hotels and don't know what their doing

People who open the hotel and don't know what they are doing setup Cloudflare and then get themselves into shit with other people and they report that hotel to Sulake

Cloudflare gets DMCA notice from Sulake and sends it to your hosting company

Hosting Company pretends to feel sorry for you, and offers you another VPS so you can keep your hotel open

Cycle continues until Sulake finds out that you're the same person opening the hotel; and when this happens legal actions CAN take place. Because you are a minor, your parents are in charge of you!

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
You're absolutely right,but what about Fresh and Habboon?
Don't forget habb.biz

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
(Warn this fool for double post @Kaz @GoogleCheckout )

Are you high? In certain countries no matter what the age you can be sued. Fresh and Habboon run off multiple servers on proxies and they also have hidden information so you can't get directly to them at a DMCA or a CloudFlare Notice.
Right back at ya
You can apperently get arrested and taken to court for that. "Distributing Emulation"

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Right back at ya

You can obviously. Your statement is therefore invalid. Because you can be taken to court for distributing closed source emulation like Aaron Marshall did with Phoenix. Clearly you don't know anything yet you act like your some Habbo God.

Users who are viewing this thread