[REL] RevCMS Edit [Habulous Theme]

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Sup Everyone,

Decided to close the hotel I owned and merge with Fing Hotel. So I am releasing my heavy edit of RevCMS I've done. I'll explain everything include and screenshots below. I just HIGHLY recommend you be generous and leave my name in any copyright of the CMS you decide to do & the index as I am the original editor of this.

What's included:
:: Phoenix 3.11.x database (includes my catalogue edit of D0WNF4LL V9).
:: Custom reload.php page done by me (simple but nice).
:: Working SWF's.
:: All my custom images you see in the screenshot.
:: Custom index page designed by inHabbo & coded for RevCMS by my friend Kris.
:: My personal PayPal script for Auto VIP (works & will rank you to '2' as VIP).
:: PulseASE working with the CMS.
:: Custom content by me.
:: Current Habbo.swf is the Christmas theme by FatalLulz.
:: Plus more for you to see for yourself!

What's not included:
:: 'users' and 'rooms' from the Phoenix database.
:: My personal refund, ToS, and Disclaimer page (linked on the Index).
:: My radio player & radio stats.
:: Maybe some more? Not sure.

What you need to know:
:: Go to: Habbo skin -> config.php -> edit to your db information.
:: Go to: Habbo skin -> hk folder -> databaseconfig.php -> edit to your db information.
:: Go to: paypal folder in the root folder -> read the "Read Me" included.
:: Install Helicon Ape on your VPS so you can access your Housekeeping.
:: Ranks: 1-User, 2, VIP, 6-MOD, 7-Manager, 8-Admin, 9-Owner.
:: Make sure to edit the information in app -> management -> config.php to yours.
:: Edit the external_flash_texts.txt (search for "Habulous") & external_variables.txt
:: You need your own Habbo.swf as the one in the "Regular HabboSWF folder is encrypted for my server IP (if you dont want to use the Christmas one).
:: If I forgot anything, post or PM me.

Screenshots:

CMS;
1Dj3u

Download Links:
:: CMS -
:: SWFS -

Please note: I am "Frequency" on O-S & "Bow" on RZ. If you re-release this, you need to give me full credit. I will be releasing this on other forums. So you shouldn't be re-releasing it.

Credits:
Me - Edits
Sledmore: Topstats/Referral
Kryptos: RevCMS

Thanks & enjoy!

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
I'm really glad everyone likes it. I released one back when I owned "Vue Hotel." This one is way better, tbh. Thanks!

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
To be honest in terms of the CMS look itself it looks like most other themes (looks a bit edited though), I'm not sure about the coding though because I've not downloaded it.

Nevertheless, looks pretty neat.

ButtLord420

Please delete my devbest account.
Dec 11, 2010
what is the housekeeping URL?
do we need to do this?

:: You need your own Habbo.swf as the one in the "Regular HabboSWF folder is encrypted for my server IP (if you dont want to use the Christmas one).

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
what is the housekeeping URL?
do we need to do this?

The Housekeeping URL is /ase/login just like normal. You need Helicon Ape though so you can go to it without the IIS error.

Also, yes you'll need your own Habbo.swf if you choose not to use the current one (Christmas theme) as I've included one that was encrypted specifically for my server IP address. See below for more details.

NOTE: If you need this SWF I'm talking about (unencrypted), go here & get the Habbo.swf:

Thanks for the positive feedback!

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
The Housekeeping URL is /ase/login just like normal. You need Helicon Ape though so you can go to it without the IIS error.

Also, yes you'll need your own Habbo.swf if you choose not to use the current one (Christmas theme) as I've included one that was encrypted specifically for my server IP address. See below for more details.

NOTE: If you need this SWF I'm talking about (unencrypted), go here & get the Habbo.swf:

Thanks for the positive feedback!
:) Thank u for posting unencrypted swf download :p :p

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Luvz u 4 this.
{Sean1}R3M4D3 C0D3 {/sean1}
%start.,functions{seanerConstantManager} (unless,crash {seanConstantCrash)
%print.,functions{seaner/ConstantCommenter} (unless,lhated, {seanHatedSatin}
Say it properly or dont say it at all!
{/sean,seasion,writingfile(end|
On Topic: Interesting name :) i woulda name Hablue :)

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I really like how the design is first theme that looks so good that should get like 3000 users a day.

Users who are viewing this thread