[REL] PhoenixEMU Manager - Management made easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixEMUManager

Aug 31, 2012
Welcome to my first thread and release on DevBest!
Let me present you..​
PhoenixEMU Manager
Uh.. What is this?
This is a program that let you manage your server from a program running on your computer. You can control and view almost everything on your hotel and it's fast, easy and safe!​
How do I know this is safe?
All the connections that goes through the program uses a private encryption but also 2 known but strong encryptions, which I'm not gonna say here. You also don't have to login to your hotel - that's right, no password or username is needed. Just enter your hotel URL and click 'Start'. (You need to be logged in on your browser)​
A scan is also provided to show that this program is 100% safe from viruses. So I hope that you'll trust me now.​
LINK:
10PSA
That's all!
I don't have more to say now. I hope you'll enjoy my program, feedback and ideas are WELCOME! Also if you have any questions, you can either PM me or leave a reply.​
Download Link:

Fap

Jul 25, 2011
Very Nice, But a Few Questions:

1) Do I need to Start My Phoenix EMU To Make This Run?
2) What If I Disable Chatlog and Command Log on My Database Will this Show? If So, Will This Data be Stored In My Database?

and For Your Next Update Include a Premade Phoenix Restarter In This Program.

PhoenixEMUManager

Aug 31, 2012
Very Nice, But a Few Questions:

1) Do I need to Start My Phoenix EMU To Make This Run?
2) What If I Disable Chatlog and Command Log on My Database Will this Show? If So, Will This Data be Stored In My Database?

and For Your Next Update Include a Premade Phoenix Restarter In This Program.

1) Yes - your Phoenix EMU must be running before you open this program. You must also be logged on your hotel already.
2) Yes, it will still show and it will be stored on your computer inside the program.

You can just click stop and then start for a re-start.

Fap

Jul 25, 2011
1) Yes - your Phoenix EMU must be running before you open this program. You must also be logged on your hotel already.
2) Yes, it will still show and it will be stored on your computer inside the program.

You can just click stop and then start for a re-start.

Thank you For the Information. Good Luck With This. I Just Love This.

PhoenixEMUManager

Aug 31, 2012
can't wait to.try this

~Sent using Tapatalk 2~

Enjoy!
I thought it would be more popular hmm.. If people don't start showing interest, I will stop developing it.

VERSION 1.1 BETA (comming soon):
- Filter in chat-log (normal users, mods, etc.)
- Filter in command-log (normal users, mods, etc.)
- (MAYBE) Catalog Editor!

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
catalog editor would be fucking awesome

~Sent using Tapatalk 2~

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Sounds amazing, To bad I never use Phoenix anymore..I like the idea of this too, Something I missed when changing from oldschools emu like Debbo, to the new habbo r63!

-Jordan-

Feb 19, 2011
Had fun decompiling but he obfuscated it, its shitty obfuscation anyway I will release the decompiled source if I find any exploits in this...

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
Mm.. Thx for the infection :p Luckily I didn't even use a phoenix license lolol

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
LOL. Look at the picture. It doesn't look like Windows. Btw, since when has Phoenix supported Mac OS X?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread