[REL] LightCMS 2 [MySQLi, PHP, OOP, Scratch, Phx, Bfly]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Screen%20Shot%202012-08-25%20at%208.11.41%20PM.png

You're cute.
I did google and bing. Google is on 20 seconds, bing on 1/4 of a second, as if that site is believable.

Jonty

Aug 7, 2010
I'm sorry, Zap is under a large DDoS attack which is affecting the database, as well as the fact "Obbo" is a small hotel with not nearly as much traffic. That is not a fair test.
----- MERGED -----
Screen%20Shot%202012-08-25%20at%208.11.41%20PM.png

You're cute.

Not to mention the fact you're a GOD who needs to hang himself :))

------ MERGED ------

I've had no problems with any other CMS in the past. Just this LightCMS which you have given apparent fixes for that don't work.
I will just wait for the next release I suppose.

If it wont work for you - give up. I don't care. It's working for more people than it is not working.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
If it wont work for you - give up. I don't care. It's working for more people than it is not working.
Hmm,telling people to give up ?! wow you have really lost your.....Nvm,Sindre was right about you anyways.

Jonty

Aug 7, 2010
Hmm,telling people to give up ?! wow you have really lost your.....Nvm,Sindre was right about you anyways.

No, it's not that. I spent the last few days busting my balls making it work and changing how it works so people would understand it easier. It works, it's been tested, and he's still complaining it doesn't work. I can't help someone who's too dumb to be helped.

If you want to recieve help- take it. If you can't figure something out- look it up. It's what I do and I never have any issues.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
No, it's not that. I spent the last few days busting my balls making it work and changing how it works so people would understand it easier. It works, it's been tested, and he's still complaining it doesn't work. I can't help someone who's too dumb to be helped.

If you want to recieve help- take it. If you can't figure something out- look it up. It's what I do and I never have any issues.

I'm 100% with you about that,but you make a CMS and release to the public and that kid is still new to this stuff so if he asks for help just give him some time or just tell him that your currently busy and cannot help him out,not that you don't care,anyways good luck.

Jonty

Aug 7, 2010
I'm 100% with you about that,but you make a CMS and release to the public and that kid is still new to this stuff so if he asks for help just give him some time or just tell him that your currently busy and cannot help him out,not that you don't care and good luck.

Read the 7 pages of this thread and you will see I have been helping since Page #1.

Lightzz

QUACKSTER OR DIE AND IM GAY
Jun 19, 2012
I figured how to get it to work, Just use the database he provided! It works 100% for me

Codiaczille

May 26, 2012
Add the column `points` int(11) to your users table, or open up me.php and find:
PHP:
$points = $users->userVar(USERNAME, 'points');
and make it
PHP:
//$points = $users->userVar(USERNAME, 'points');

Thanks helped! Nice cms btw!

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Message from jonty as he's limited;

To the user having client problems.
"edit /engine/templates/client.tpl" - "i forgot to add the var in there".

Cole Willam

Sep 30, 2011
Fatal error: Call to undefined method LightCore::getSystemString() in C:\xampp\htdocs\housekeeping\core.php on line 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread