[REL] HabboTheme Skin For RevCMS [Dabbo]

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
You did not do anything with this. It's Based off another cms in this forum. All you did is just edit the Top_Bar Color And Ban. And a couple more edits. This is basically same thing as Tashia's edit. There is nothing new here. Also, Why copy my hotel name mate? And Logo.
Look, see this
aN4Ds.png

If ur gunna say, that its ur hotels database... Then ur noob.
Dude, i used to own a hotel called "Dabbo.info" back in 2011 so, if we see it other way, i think you copied my name ;) And yeah, i gave her credits too,because i took the shop from her edit.
also, was staff on it.

I really do like it, 7/10. 1 question, for the VIP would I have to create a rank for each VIP level, if I were to use all 10?

Yeah, You gotta make 10 ranks for VIP, But if u dont want to use 10 ranks you can go to vip.php and edit it , depends on ur needs how many ranks of vip you want to sell :p Thanks Though , really appreciate it <33

Looks alright shows how much effort you put in it but I'll use this to make parts of my revcms better
Thanks man :)

Thankss <33

Bleep

PHP - HTML - CSS - JAVA ✔
Oct 19, 2012
It's a nice edit, but I wouldn't use it. The ban and maintenance pages aren't great, you could work on that before you release it. Anywhoo UberCMS ftw!

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Nice in design but seems to me more of a merge of releases and color edit. <3 7/10

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Thanks bro! I wanna see live version of this if you dont mind <3_<3

Also this inspires me to do another new RevCMS theme from scratch. Well let me just attempt ;)
I edited a little but live version coming for you <3 <3

sandz

Nov 25, 2012
What are u using iis or xampp? Either way it dosent matter, it works perfectly, you havent configured it properlly i think :p re install revcms
im using iis, this seems to be happening on every theme i use on revcms...very strange.

Users who are viewing this thread