• Yes

Votes: 47 67.1%
  • No

Votes: 23 32.9%

• Total voters

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
one question how do we change the logo i scanned around for the logo.png or logo.gif in the images and couldnt find the habnet logo ??

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
one question how do we change the logo i scanned around for the logo.png or logo.gif in the images and couldnt find the habnet logo ??
You can go into your web console and see where the directory for the logo is. Most browsers let you right-click the image and "inspect the element". This basically opens up the web console to let you see where the logo is stored.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
You can go into your web console and see where the directory for the logo is. Most browsers let you right-click the image and "inspect the element". This basically opens up the web console to let you see where the logo is stored.
thanks i found where they were stored. Replaced them cleared my cache but my new logo is still not showing up,if you have any help reply...

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
thanks i found where they were stored. Replaced them cleared my cache but my new logo is still not showing up,if you have any help reply...
Make sure that the new logo is the same size as the old one.

Also, a like would be appreciated. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread