Votes: 47 67.1%
  • No

Votes: 23 32.9%

• Total voters

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
Hello Devbest :D,

I got bored of the original, boring RevCMS Habbo Theme. So I decided to "EDIT" the theme to make a new kind of style on it. I hope you guys like it :p

It uses the RevCMS quickregister. ( See bottom for credits )

Download Link :

DONT TRUST? Easy, Dont Download.

--------------------------------------ScreenShots------------------------------------

Index Page >>>
Me Page >>>
Community Page >>>
Staff Page >>>
Rare Values Page >>>
Top Stats Page >>>
Donate Page >>>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preview of Theme?

LIVE Preview: ONE ATM
Please Message me if this site is down or changed it's theme.

Mouse Off : >>> Mouse On
25tubk6.jpg
sotxes.jpg

( It does the above technique for all the icons : Me, Community, Shop, Staff, & Hotel Rules)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to upload?

Download the theme. Extract the files onto your desktop.
Put "Badgeshop" in wwwroot
Put the "Habbo" Folder in wwwroot/app/tpl/skins

How to get Badgeshop/Hot Campaigns to work?
Badgeshop : Go into the badgeshop folder and find "badge_request.sql" and "badgeshop.sql".
Run those SQLs into your database.
Go to badgeshop>assets> and open config.php
Fill out the config to match your hotel. Should work perfect. Leave a comment if not!

Hot Compaigns : Go to the bottom credits and find Hot Campaigns. Go to the link and follow the thread!

How to fix News Article Pictures?
Go to wwwroot >app>tpl>skins>habbo> open me.php
Find GORDON and replace it with your SWF pack name. ( EX. Replace gordon with r63 )

Download Link :

DONT TRUST? Easy, Dont Download.

CREDITS :
Kryptos - RevCMS
Zippy/Hejula - Original RevCMS Habbo Skin
Perhaps / Tashia - Habbo Theme that was Edited
CookieMonsta - RevCMS Campaigns
landline from RZ - Quickregister
Mitchul - Staff Page
KyleWazHere( Kyle ) - Edit

Message me or leave a comment if i forgot someone! Sorry! D:

Hope you guys like it!
- Kyle

FR33Z

Mar 19, 2012
▒▐█▀█ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▒▄▀▀▄
▒▐█░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░░░▒▀▌
▒▐█▄█ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▒▀▄▄▀

Sulake

never le nkemise
Jun 10, 2012
Add a better navigation, Ex more pictures like shop...A black background behind the pictures to make it stand out. Just some ideas! :D..Nice though

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
Add a better navigation, Ex more pictures like shop...A black background behind the pictures to make it stand out. Just some ideas! :D..Nice though
i tried using the black background similar to the navigation bar in the habbo client, but the blue and black didnt work well together.
i'll try experimenting with different colors. ty for the advice

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Unless this works off templates. Its as shitty as every other habbo skin. GET CREATIVE PEOPLE
By templates, what do you mean? It's powered by RevCMS which used a template engine, if that's what you mean.

Also, you have no right to rename the CMS to "NaumanCMS" as it's a freaking template.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
, give the actual credit to landline of RZ. just reposted it on here.

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
, give the actual credit to landline of RZ. just reposted it on here.
Oh okay, ty for correcting me

By templates, what do you mean? It's powered by RevCMS which used a template engine, if that's what you mean.

Also, you have no right to rename the CMS to "NaumanCMS" as it's a freaking template.

wat? i never renamed a CMS to NaumanCMS? im not sure if u accidently tagged me in tat post or something....

Users who are viewing this thread