[REL] Habbo minecraft pack

Philly

Oct 1, 2011
Outdated! Updated version here:
logopqs.png
Hey! Here is a pack of customs full of minecraft furni which i made myself. This is actually my first ever customs release for R63, as i have finally learned how to do it, so you can hopefully expect a lot more from me :D!​
preview1by.png
preview2g.png
cato2.png
Download: (SQL's are inside!)​

Rogen

Coldfusion Developer
Jul 21, 2012
If I ever plan to open a Retro in the near future, I will add these to the catalogue.

Philly

Oct 1, 2011
I believe I should have some sort of credits for this haha, as I released my Minecraft set... :confused:

Yes, but this is my own release, with my own items. I did notice your set, and i love it, the blocks go together so much better.

I believe I should have some sort of credits for this haha, as I released my Minecraft set... :confused:

Yes, but this is my own release, with my own items. I did notice your set, and i love it, the blocks go together so much better.

You didnt make these? Oh Louis did .... Gawd..

No he didn't..

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
can't download these, it goes to a 404 error page...

Upload on Sharefast.

SH0CK

Aug 1, 2012
When I download this file it's all fine, But when I try and add it to my hotel , Everything goes to plan except the finished product, Once everything is in the database and in Furnidata & C_Images and I go to do :update_catalogue it doens't work, Any ideas why?

Philly

Oct 1, 2011
When I download this file it's all fine, But when I try and add it to my hotel , Everything goes to plan except the finished product, Once everything is in the database and in Furnidata & C_Images and I go to do :update_catalogue it doens't work, Any ideas why?

Try :update_items before doing :update_catalogue

Make sure you done all the SQL's and transferred the SWF's

Users who are viewing this thread