[REL] Free Habbo Fansite Layout

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
I didn't even design this crap, I saw the design on a website and decided to code it.

I bet it's better than what you can do.

Oh wow now you're even denying that you've made it which you did and you've coded it and my statements stands clear that it's a shit layout, the navigator is crap and there's no content box where information is being placed

Good luck anyway.

Jan 17, 2012
Oh wow now you're even denying that you've made it which you did and you've coded it and my statements stands clear that it's a shit layout, the navigator is crap and there's no content box where information is being placed

Good luck anyway.
Who said I was denying anything? I only coded the fucking thing.

I think you are too retarded to see that I said I didn't fucking design it.

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
You can't deny that you did not create that because you clearly did and the design is still horrible and you're making yourself look like a total retard to be honest and so if you designed it or not i don't really care anymore the navigator and the overall design for if you didn't really create is is ugly as hell but that you've coded it is a very good thing for people who love basic layouts.

Jan 17, 2012
You can't deny that you did not create that because you clearly did and the design is still horrible and you're making yourself look like a total retard to be honest and so if you designed it or not i don't really care anymore the navigator and the overall design for if you didn't really create is is ugly as hell but that you've coded it is a very good thing for people who love basic layouts.
I am confused because you are flaming me for the poor design, even though I didn't design it.

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
I am confused because you are flaming me for the poor design, even though I didn't design it.

Not really flaming you're the one being flamish here as you're previous post showed it all that you're trying to accuse people of being stupid for shit you actually are so stop being a dumbass newfag please

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
Why are people getting so mad over some crappy design? lol
To be honest I'm not being mad about the design i just don't like it and it's what i'm trying to state this poster who have posted this thread is the one getting all laid about it and making a big deal about it because i don't like his design i know he can do better but i just don't see it in this one.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I didn't read that you didn't design it.

I'm just saying that maybe you should try and code some other designs? It does look a little crap, you seem to have potential though ...
Good-Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread