Applicant Redbull - Manager Applicant

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
Name: Tony
Experience:
  • Habbo.Today Head Moderator
  • ElectricRP Owner
  • Porthosts Sales Manager (9 months ago)
  • 5 Years Experience On Retros
  • Retrosetups Forum Owner. (Closed due to fines)
Positions I'm Looking For: Manager, Co-Owner

Why Hire Me: You should hire me because I'm a great person to select. I'm always cheerful and have great ideas, I usually am very loveable to others I connect very well with other members across all countrys. I can be active alot, weekdays 5-6 hours, weekends: 6-12 hours. You will always be able to reach me as I have lots of devices I can speak with you on. In addition to that, if your worrying about time-zone issues don't! I can be online when ever you want (unless I have something important going on).

Things I Can Bring To Your Hotel: I will bring a great attitude to your hotel, I will also bring great ideas, possible and affordable ideas. I listen and connect with all people if there's something to be done, I can do it with no hesitation! I'm a very great leader and will not hesitate to get things done the way you want it to be done.

How Can I Improve Your Hotel: I can improve your hotel bringing new people to your hotel, I have lots of tricks to bring people. I also have many ideas for any of your hotels to attract users to the hotel, if you do choose to have me on your team I will not let you down.

Contact Me:
  • PM me
Requirments you must have :
VPS
Proxy
DDoS Protection
Domain
Don't be a lazy person

Last edited:

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
Personally, I can vouch for him. I had him run my hotel with my many times like BlazeRP(v26 RP) and many other hotels. He started working with me since old school was popular and we made hotels together till I believe r63. So that's a pretty long time and I don't regret having him as my co-owner. Shit, I bet he would run a hotel with me now if I asked him too.

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
Anyone interested?

Still searching!

Users who are viewing this thread