Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Now

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

iWayne

Dec 3, 2013
dt-12140422413215.png
REAL.THE.AFRICAN.GAMING

First of all I'm going to introduce myself, so here we go. My name is Wayne I live in the UK but am originally from South African and I've been living in the UK for 8 years now.

Q. When did I start doing YouTube videos?
A. Well I started in late 2013 when I used to play Mine craft a lot and saw people doing videos about the games, so thats when I wanted to be just like them and make videos for younger or older teens to enjoy watching.

Q. Who are my favourite 3 YouTubers and why?
A. I'm not going to hesitate about answering this, but am sure you guy's will agree with me.
1st. PewDiePie because he is so original his got his own style of entertainment and so different from the others.
2nd. StampyLongHead the reason why I like stampy is because his videos have something more than just playing he really got me motivated and inspired into making videos...and my favourite is his laugh...love it!

Sadly I don't have a third but only the future knows!

Q. What sort of games do I do?
A. I do games such as MineCraft, Web Browser games and Terraria etc but will be doing console games soon!

Q. Software do you use to edit your videos and pictures??
A. I use Vegas Pro, which cost money and for my picture I use Paint.NET or Photoshop.

Q. How often do you post videos?
A. As I often as I can but atleast 3 times a week.

This post will be continued soon!

Users who are viewing this thread