REALLY NEED HELP ! PLEASE (CONCERNED)

iHersheey

Feb 10, 2014
Hi,

this kind of has a diff look at what you'll probably read on this forums website. But i kind of need some answers because its important. I recently own my own hotel (Lunar Hotel). Before that i played legit hotel which is also known as epic hotel which is run by Loso and Jay. I spent a lot of money and was very supportive to their hotel and what not. I ended up leaving and creating my own hotel, a couple people from his hotel came with me. He got really mad of course, understandable. BUT this is where I'm concerned. He and his staff members are creating accounts and coming on my hotel and advertising my personal information, such as 1) where i live 2) my moms name 3) my phone number, and is flooding the room with that.

I really do not know what to do but there has to be something against this considering he's giving out a past users information not only to the users at my hotel when they spam but is also giving it out to some of his users and maybe posting stuff about it on his hotel as well.

Please Help D:

Keyon

The Realest Nigga Ever
Dec 22, 2013
I suggest , you change you hotel url and name . then aswell as your username , if they come back please contact me on skype : keyon.meeks . I will help you

iHersheey

Feb 10, 2014
and i said something to Jay the one owner, who knew nothing about it, just basically said thats what happens when you adv and take our users. First off, many people adv, and it doesn't have to be taken to the point where you give out a past users information. But now he's saying that if i did anything about it, that they can contact sulake my information and get me fined 3million euros

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
It just shows his maturity level to do something like that. Just ban him, you cant stop an ignorant person from doing something.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Sorry, about your problem.
I would suggest that you Ban him, and just change your phone number / call the police for someone stalking you or some shit.

Users who are viewing this thread