[Re-Release ]RevCMS Habbo Tme

Aug 23, 2013
Hello Devbest. I have been using this amazing cms from Another fourm and i wanna re-release it to you guys.

Things To Know
-> Make sure you change all 3 logos in the skin images folder.
-> Change the ranks in the staff.php accordingly.
-> Edit databaseconfig.php in the hk folder.
-> The "buy now" buttons are images on the page. Make your own script.
-> There's only 3 ranks on staff.php displaying (Owners, Managers, Player Support).
-> The HK is based off "GrapeASE." I added exit; under the headers, as well.
-> Install HeliconApe to get the housekeeping link to properly work. ( if you use hamachi forget this step )
-> Use Phoenix 3.11 cleaned.
-> Edit the Hk

Go to The Maain Pages Like ( Me , Staff , Shop , News , Account , ETC. )

Now you might find an error so replace this

Code:
<li class="tab-register-now"><a href="{url}/ase/">Housekeeping</a><span></span></li>

with this
Code:
<li class="tab-register-now"><a href="{url}/ase/index.php">Housekeeping</a><span></span></li>

Now go to class.template.php

and find
Code:
$this->setParams('housekeeping', '<li class="tab-register-now"><a href="ase/">Housekeeping</a></li>');

replace with

Code:
$this->setParams('housekeeping', '<li class="tab-register-now"><a href="ase/index.php">Housekeeping</a></li>');

Your Finish Now

Don`t Use Sheeiboys Emulator Hotel Have Been Hacked.

HERE SOME SCREENINES

udz9rzgy

H
3a2qtllx

Ok

Links :

Credits

Bow - Cleaning the code and adding everything else & pages. Release
Hejula - Habbo theme template.
Kryptos - RevCMS
Grapefruit - GrapeASE
Me - Re-releasing

Enjoy

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
ok um all this is, is just a staff page edit of hejulah theme. I Know yu didn't make this but still

Mylie

Dec 15, 2013
to be honest the staff page is ugly, should be 2 columns only with staff in left and a about box or w.e in second column

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
to be honest the staff page is ugly, should be 2 columns only with staff in left and a about box or w.e in second column
That or it should be at least even on the page and not way off to the right and not centered

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
You haven't actually done that much to the RevCMS theme other then adding some new tabs adding some boxes and a new staff page.

Can you actually write down what you've really done. Anyway good release thanks!

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
He didnt do anything, he just put addons into a revcms habbo theme, pretty simple in my opinion. 3/10 :rasta:

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
I still think for the botherance it deserves: 7 / 10 for me good job.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread