Re-Release Of RealityRP CMS

Kommeh

Dec 5, 2012
Hey Since It Was Very Hard Finding The CMS, I Ended Up Finding It Via Searching On A Unused File Host, I Uploaded It To ShareFast, All Credit Goes To Divide, Thought Some Might Want To Use It Again, Thank! -Kommeh

Link:

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
Hey Since It Was Very Hard Finding The CMS, I Ended Up Finding It Via Searching On A Unused File Host, I Uploaded It To ShareFast, All Credit Goes To Divide, Thought Some Might Want To Use It Again, Thank! -Kommeh

Link:
You should add screenshots, but thanks for the re-release it,

Kommeh

Dec 5, 2012
I got the CMS but the register don't work on the cms?
I See Most People Are Having Issues, If You Add My Skype : MrRyanRimmer : I Will Run Through The Setup, Most Likely Not Working As Its Not Configured To The DB, If You Don't Know Go To NaviCat/PHPMYADMIN Then The DB, Then The CMS_SETTINGS Table, Then It Should Say Site_Path I Think, Make Sure Its Your IP/Hamachi, Then Try To Register It Should Work, But If Problem Persists Add My Skype And I'd Happily Help For A Like/Rep

Wrap

C# -PHP - HTML - CSS
Mar 28, 2013
can you fix??
Considering this is my skin, For reality (i put avatar, jobs in) i know errors of this in and out, This shows that its not imported correctly into the database, I did get this error once, You can either edit the sql into seperate .sql files and upload them 1 by 1 via phpmyadmin, If this carrys on please pm me

Matty2k7

Jan 20, 2013
Considering this is my skin, For reality (i put avatar, jobs in) i know errors of this in and out, This shows that its not imported correctly into the database, I did get this error once, You can either edit the sql into seperate .sql files and upload them 1 by 1 via phpmyadmin, If this carrys on please pm me
K i will do!!! p ty

Users who are viewing this thread