[Re-Release] LobeHabbo RevCMS Theme [Re-Release]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisitan

They Call Me TheNazi.
May 13, 2012
Well today I am releasing LobeHabbo Version2.0 RevCMS Theme For Nike Hotel,it has took me 1 week and 3 days to code the Theme. Ive removed all the Exploits, and E.T.C, feel free to Edit the CMS but please still give me original credit thanks so much!!

Please Add this following SQL to your DB: ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `age` TEXT; Then every staff you rank Put their age as it shows on the Staff page.

If you have any Questions on the CMS feel free to Contact me at or on Skype c_dennis19991 hope you enjoy.

Also if you need newest R63 Swf's or R63B Swf's please let me know, I also have my own custom Catalogue based off of Jess's Catalogue if you would like for R63B and R63.

Index:
Register:
Me Page 1:
Me Page 2:
Home Page:
Account:
Community:
News:
Staff(Ranks 6-12):
Events Staff:
eXperts Page:
Shop(Edit Settings):
VIP:
HK Login:
Dashboard(GiveVIP):

Wanna see the hotel its made for????

Download(Mediafire):
Mirror(My Hotel):

Credits:
Me: 50%
Lisa: 50%

Enjoy :) <3

online.php

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Christian, thanks for releasing to the habbosection.

Questions,

Why does the top me page where it shows FM Have News mixed with the radio?
In the Homepage, you possibly missed a div or so because the footer got misplaced.
Is it me or in the community is the bottom of the news square?
I Noticed that the both staff pages the active link is Events. Probably you did it by accident? and the staff layout is overused, but good that you added some more stuff.
In the VIP Pages i noticed the there isnt a border radius...
Housekeeping seems fine except you took the pin off.

Chrisitan

They Call Me TheNazi.
May 13, 2012
Well as I used to code for Andrew when Lisa and him owned Tardis I used it... as i coded it with him.

TheEditor

Jul 30, 2013
See, when I entered Nike Hotel. I made comments about the CMS theme being quite broken, with missing tags (<divs>,<br>,<p>) everywhere. Constructive comments. Yet you banned me within seconds and said go back to my shitty hotel? Yet its okay to do so on a forum? I don't even own a hotel, I'm a web developer, just because I'm aware of broken HTML5, doesn't mean I automatically have a hotel

Straya

Straya Cunt
Mar 23, 2013
Why is 50% yours? Do you get 50‰ because you can pull numbers out of your ass? Stop releasing shit and calling it something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread