Feedback Rate My Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome

Sep 8, 2012
Hey I was wondering if you guys could rate the banner i made.It is my first banner so can you give me some areas to work on/ needs improvement.
14j6og6.gif

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
Hey I was wondering if you guys could rate the banner i made.It is my first banner so can you give me some areas to work on/ needs improvement.
14j6og6.gif

For your first banner it is not that bad, I would say - the colours relate really well.

A few tips:
  • Add more to it, for example - extra text spicing it up a little
  • Make it pleasing to the eye, so people want to click on it
  • Keep trying, and your succeed!
Hope this helps!

Awesome

Sep 8, 2012
For your first banner it is not that bad, I would say - the colours relate really well.

A few tips:
  • Add more to it, for example - extra text spicing it up a little
  • Make it pleasing to the eye, so people want to click on it
  • Keep trying, and your succeed!
Hope this helps!

Thanks for the feedback,ill use it and try again then post my improved banner.:up:

ProLegitZ

Jacob is here bitch !
May 11, 2012
1st Banner Preee Good.
But learn some dynamic php or gif?
like my banner x]
i can teach you.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
For your first go its alright but could do with a little work.

I'd do exactly as DcSelby said but try not to make it look too pleasing and off-putting. Don't do what most of the smaller hotels do these days and use 50 different colors and 10 different images in the same banner, yes it does look bright and noticeable but it just doesn't look right. Find the fine line between not enough and over the top, for example like what Habplus has done. They have created a simple yet good looking banner because its based around the same color scheme and has the information that everyone cares about all at the same time. Good Luck with your next one, as DcSelby said, keep trying and you will succeed.

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
For your first go its alright but could do with a little work.

I'd do exactly as DcSelby said but try not to make it look too pleasing and off-putting. Don't do what most of the smaller hotels do these days and use 50 different colors and 10 different images in the same banner, yes it does look bright and noticeable but it just doesn't look right. Find the fine line between not enough and over the top, for example like what Habplus has done. They have created a simple yet good looking banner because its based around the same color scheme and has the information that everyone cares about all at the same time. Good Luck with your next one, as DcSelby said, keep trying and you will succeed.

Nicely put! :up:

Olly

Nov 26, 2011
14j6og6.gif
It's not bad, a tiny thing you may want to take in mind, try not to use blue writing on an ocean or sea. But yeah not bad at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread